Author Topic: Boris Johnson  (Read 40001 times)

imtommygunn

• View Profile
Re: Boris Johnson
« Reply #585 on: August 04, 2022, 10:59:45 AM »
I don't think it's quite where they want it to get to yet but there do seem to be maneuvers to get it there.

It is basically UKIP.

seafoid

• View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 04, 2022, 11:19:25 AM »
The aftermath of the Brexit referendum saw the Tory party taken over by English nationalists with no idea of economics
Lookit

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #587 on: August 04, 2022, 12:01:15 PM »
You can see his language changing as he realises he is losing. This kind of rhetoric seems to be what people want. I still think he is less dangerous than truss. They are just fronts for donors these people.

Uk well on it’s way to fascism

It's there already, they just put a better facad on it.

You got to wonder about what the current Tory party electorate are like when this type of stuff is a vote winner for them.

Ian Óg was right of sorts when he said the Tory party was turning into an English Nationalist party, he's a bit of a slow learner as they've been that the day Cameron called for the Brexit referendum in 2014.
How many MPs have they outside of England? 10?
Remember we're a noble race from a land where Kings once trod.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 04, 2022, 01:07:12 PM »
The aftermath of the Brexit referendum saw the Tory party taken over by English nationalists with no idea of economics

They are just a bunch of narcissistic individuals masquerading as English nationalists. They are a bunch of “these are my principles I have others” people.

The tories RF? Not too many. Scotland would be sewn up by snp. Probably a few in wales - 13 on googling. Wales a funny place. Still haven’t forgiven them for voting for brexit ;D

Rossfan

• Ballaghaderreen CO ROSCOMMON
    • View Profile
    • Roscommon County Board official website
« Reply #589 on: August 04, 2022, 01:11:42 PM »
6 in Scotland, none in 6 Cos although the useful idiots aka DUPUDA  support them.
Remember we're a noble race from a land where Kings once trod.

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 04, 2022, 01:13:58 PM »
I think they near enough disbanded here - they were getting nothing.

The DUP are basically tories. I guess anyone who has nothing other than self interest I would usually brand a tory which fits their bill.

I dunno if it's more UDA or UVF or UFF. I am not sure the difference in any of these organisations  ;D

tiempo

• View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 04, 2022, 01:37:13 PM »
I think they near enough disbanded here - they were getting nothing.

The DUP are basically tories. I guess anyone who has nothing other than self interest I would usually brand a tory which fits their bill.

I dunno if it's more UDA or UVF or UFF. I am not sure the difference in any of these organisations  ;D

I can't believe its not butter UDR

Hound

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 04, 2022, 02:20:40 PM »

They are just a bunch of narcissistic individuals masquerading as English nationalists. They are a bunch of “these are my principles I have others” people.

The tories RF? Not too many. Scotland would be sewn up by snp. Probably a few in wales - 13 on googling. Wales a funny place. Still haven’t forgiven them for voting for brexit ;D

Chris Johns (Welsh economist, Irish Times contributor, ex-BOI economist) is a regular contributor to Dunphy's podcast. He has mentioned a few times that a majority of Welsh people in Wales voted against Brexit, however, there are a lot of English who live in Wales, thus the Wales total vote was a majority for Leave.

tiempo

• View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 04, 2022, 02:57:14 PM »

Chris Johns (Welsh economist, Irish Times contributor, ex-BOI economist) is a regular contributor to Dunphy's podcast. He has mentioned a few times that a majority of Welsh people in Wales voted against Brexit, however, there are a lot of English who live in Wales, thus the Wales total vote was a majority for Leave.

hooring planters! at it again

johnnycool

• View Profile
« Reply #594 on: August 05, 2022, 03:26:31 PM »

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #595 on: August 05, 2022, 03:40:37 PM »
It will probably get him more votes!!

armaghniac

• View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 05, 2022, 04:41:57 PM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1555478619253776390

Rishi said this bit out loud!!!

He is clearly not suitable for the job. Someone with a bit of ability would have said the same thing, but would have phrased it as spending proportional to the population which did favour Labour voting areas, or suchlike.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

bennydorano

• View Profile
« Reply #597 on: August 05, 2022, 05:36:18 PM »
It will probably get him more votes!!
Yip, pitch perfect for his target audience.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 06:08:29 PM by bennydorano »

Eire90

• View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 06, 2022, 02:05:13 AM »
levelling up just another buzzwords use by tories that will be repeated and people fall for it

imtommygunn

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 06, 2022, 09:36:45 AM »
Levelling down would be a more accurate description. Watch house of cards and the America first thing spacey was at. Exactly the same. Meaningless, and untrue, slogans.