Noah's Army

Started by Dire Ear, March 28, 2021, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Noahs mother is an incredible woman. I hope she finds the truth.

Milltown Row2

Break it down

Was he killed?
Did he take his own life?
What are the cops hiding?
Where was he going?
Was he forced up this route?
Was this a complete misadventure?
Have the corners told lies?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Kidder81

Basically more people than you would think have this as a loyalist cover up, that he was murdered by loyalists and then dumped in the storm drain

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Kidder81 on March 28, 2021, 07:36:04 PM
Basically more people than you would think have this as a loyalist cover up, that he was murdered by loyalists and then dumped in the storm drain

More than me?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

That is one determined woman.

The whole thing stinks tbh. All she wants is the truth and it was her wee boy so you could hardly blame her. Is it more than incompetence why this is the case? I don't know but there are a lot of unanswered questions and no reason they shouldn't be answered.

Angelo

Something certainly stinks with it.

Politicians, the media and the police all keeping very quiet on it.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 28, 2021, 08:02:50 PM
That is one determined woman.

The whole thing stinks tbh. All she wants is the truth and it was her wee boy so you could hardly blame her. Is it more than incompetence why this is the case? I don't know but there are a lot of unanswered questions and no reason they shouldn't be answered.

I hope she gets closure and the answers she needs

bennydorano

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 28, 2021, 07:45:47 PM
Quote from: Kidder81 on March 28, 2021, 07:36:04 PM

More than me?
I've actually wondered a lot what people actually thought happened. In my own mind I assumed a tragic freak accident, then the utter incompetence (& ass covering actions) of the PSNI has been so horrendous it appears like they're trying to cover something up more than their own awfulness.

Will it ever end

There is no reason whatsoever the truth can't be brought to light here - this investigation stinks to high heavens.

Fiona is made of strong stuff to have this played out in the way it has done - but it's clear she will stop at nothing to get to the truth

seafoid

https://krw-law.ie/noah-donohoe-preliminary-hearing/

We have reason to believe that there is a particular and specific knowledge of this assault in the homeless community and with those struggling with addiction issues, both in the city centre and also from people who were residents at Queens Quarter housing association in University Street, specifically people resident there in June. The court will be aware that Noah lived metres away from Queens Quarter on the day he went missing.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Orior

As I understand it, he was cycling across the city to see his school mate who lives off the North Circular Road. He fell of his bike and got a knock on his head. Then it gets weird. Could a knock on your head make you want to cycle off in the wrong direction? Would it make you want to take your clothes off and climb into a storm drain? He was a good kid, and very very unlikely that they would be into drugs as some suggest.

There must be some dashcam footage of Noah cycling from the point that he fell off.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

There is speculation of him being assaulted at some point in the city centre as per sf post though. It seems to be reckoned that there should be cctv footage somewhere of this but it isn't forthcoming or has been overlooked.

Will it ever end

I find it incomprehensible that a naked boy could cycle down Northwood Avenue in the early evening without being seen or raising suspicion - there are literally hundreds of houses for him to have passed - with what I would imagine would be some residents out in their front garden / kids playing.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Will it ever end on March 28, 2021, 10:34:23 PM
I find it incomprehensible that a naked boy could cycle down Northwood Avenue in the early evening without being seen or raising suspicion - there are literally hundreds of houses for him to have passed - with what I would imagine would be some residents out in their front garden / kids playing.

So why wouldn't there be more reports on it?

It's completely bizarre