Noah's Army

Started by Dire Ear, March 28, 2021, 07:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: yellowcard on May 27, 2021, 02:41:26 PM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 27, 2021, 02:14:45 PM
Sectarianism is a better story, in reality it was homeless drug addicts (of course....not proven) but they can't say that because they are considered extremely vulnerable and the last thing they want it a spate of revenge attacks on people / homeless facilities which are nearby the new Ulster University building (why she wants the CCTV).

Who can't say that? Surely all that anybody wants is the truth with proper justice served regardless of the implications for any particular group of people. If there is a cover up going on then it deserves to be exposed but the whole story just seems bizarre.

If the mother claims that she walked past the man who she suspects of the murder of her son on the street this morning, then it just adds to the peculiarity, innuendo and speculation surrounding the case.

No real proof. Hence why it's been buried.

NAG1

If there is no proof how is she sure that this person actually killed Noah.

Would not wish this on anyone ever, but how can she be putting accusations like this out, either she knows factually which means there is something badly wrong here or she is just speculating which is doing her and the cause for justice a mis service.

GetOverTheBar

When I say no real proof, I mean as in would secure a court conviction. But that doesn't necessarily mean you don't know who did it.

general_lee

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 27, 2021, 02:32:31 PM
Are all stories not simply speculation, or is there anything that points towards druggies or loyalists?
The person who was arrested and charged for stealing his belongings just happens to be both a homeless drug addict and from a family of sc**bag loyalists. If you look into the family history you'll find relatives who were drug dealers, shot in loyalists feuds and murdered in loyalist feuds. It might just be coincidental that he's from a loyalist background and there might not be a sectarian element at all. Then again it is loyalists so you can't exactly rule it out.

Milltown Row2

It was at the weekend, no school uniform on him, no attached sign saying taig, I'm struggling with the timeline and route he took to go where he was meant to go.

It's very bizarre and unanswered so I personally can't see how he was singled out as a catholic and murdered because of it.

If someone could put up a logical run of events that led to this horrible episode I'd be better informed, way to sketchy for me
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

general_lee

You don't need to have a uniform on or a sign saying you're a fenian. Scumbags on both sides are happy to make assumptions and sometimes they "strike lucky". Another St Malachy's pupil on a bike took a heavy beating not far from where Noah was found.

The botched investigation by the PSNI has left too many questions and not enough answers

Milltown Row2

Quote from: general_lee on May 27, 2021, 11:53:13 PM
You don't need to have a uniform on or a sign saying you're a fenian. Scumbags on both sides are happy to make assumptions and sometimes they "strike lucky". Another St Malachy's pupil on a bike took a heavy beating not far from where Noah was found.

The botched investigation by the PSNI has left too many questions and not enough answers

You said it was 'lucky' for loyalists gangs to catch a catholic, then they caught another... is there a data base on catholic kids that enter loyalist areas? This is not the 70's, 80's 90's.

I don't know how this happened, but I've asked for a timeline of events, all I've got is druggy or homeless person loyalists.. none of it makes sense.

Things are bad about this, no denying that,  I'm just struggling to see a sectarian side of it, and this being a person who was personally chased for being a catholic and feared for my life at the time, 25 years ago! That only came about because they worked out where I was from!

I hope or believe we are in a better time.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnnycool

Bit of a twitter storm last night it seems on this with the new detective alleged to have told the mum that a witness has told them that the UDA were called to dispose of the body..

Must be awful for that poor woman..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnnycool on July 07, 2021, 08:49:51 AM
Bit of a twitter storm last night it seems on this with the new detective alleged to have told the mum that a witness has told them that the UDA were called to dispose of the body..

This is nuts, if police have knowledge of this how come the coroner report gave a different report?

Will this women get any truth?

I was convinced that this was a tragic accident, it's getting worse by the day

trailer

I don't know what is going on but what she was saying on Twitter last night was incredible. She's not going to let it go but the PSNI and for the most part politicians have been eerily silent on this for whatever reason.

johnnycool

Quote from: trailer on July 07, 2021, 09:18:13 AM

I don't know what is going on but what she was saying on Twitter last night was incredible. She's not going to let it go but the PSNI and for the most part politicians have been eerily silent on this for whatever reason.

you can add most journalists to that list as well although your one Trish Devlin does give them some press and I think Channel 4 did an interview with the mum a month or so ago..

Don't even mention that entertainment show "Nolan", he's stayed well away from it.

Taylor

The show MacIntyre is putting together will reveal a lot of shortcomings.

Think the detective who helped solve the Stephen Lawrence murder is part of it.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Taylor on July 07, 2021, 09:38:34 AM
The show MacIntyre is putting together will reveal a lot of shortcomings.

Think the detective who helped solve the Stephen Lawrence murder is part of it.

This will be interesting.

quit yo jibbajabba

Mcintyre will have the Chelsea Headhunters and the UDA after him....tho id say theres a degree of overlap with these groups...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on July 07, 2021, 10:32:11 AM
Mcintyre will have the Chelsea Headhunters and the UDA after him....tho id say theres a degree of overlap with these groups...

The son or the da?