Online Regitration

Started by WT4E, October 18, 2023, 04:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Hey our club usually do a physical registration night for teams or events. I was wondering if anyone had experience or could suggest an online format of doing this. It is just going to be the usual names, dob, emergency contact any medical conditions etc.

I had thought about just putting something on one drive but then realised that it would not be confidential as people would see what others had entered before hand.

LeoMc

Does the GAA's own www.foireann.ie site not allow you to do that? I don't think we have had an in-person registration night the past 2 years.

johnnycool

Quote from: LeoMc on October 18, 2023, 04:28:23 PMDoes the GAA's own www.foireann.ie site not allow you to do that? I don't think we have had an in-person registration night the past 2 years.

We get parents and adult players to do their own registration online via Foireann.ie and also pay their memberships on there.

Saves an awful lot of bother for the registrars.

WT4E

Quote from: LeoMc on October 18, 2023, 04:28:23 PMDoes the GAA's own www.foireann.ie site not allow you to do that? I don't think we have had an in-person registration night the past 2 years.

We do membership through Club Hub and Foireann but never actually thought of that for registering for a team - training session

WT4E

Thanks for everyone - it was obvious but needed pointed out to me!  ;D