Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Calling someone a moron is not an insult.

Once again you astound me with your alternate version of reality  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ask me holy bollix

dublinfella

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 11, 2007, 04:02:40 PM
Calling someone a moron is not an insult.

Once again you astound me with your alternate version of reality  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

its a medical term.

any chance you might want to comment on TD's tactics today and its impact on capital grants being witheld in other clubs or is it easier to drag the thing off on tangent?

hoop

Quote from: dublinfella on May 11, 2007, 04:05:25 PM
..... or is it easier to drag the thing off on tangent?

As ever - Yes.

It's worth pointing out (again) that Thomas Davis have repeatedly stated that the SDCC and O'Donoghue are entirely to blame for the stadium being delayed.

Yet Thomas Davis are clearly the ONLY ONES involved that continually drag their feet in a deliberate attempt to hold up proceedings.

Hypocrites of the highest order.

Rossfan

Isnt it wonderful the way these Shamrock Beggars have the cheek to complain about anyone considering that they havent stirred a finger or raised a € to go towards the Free gift they await from Donohoe and the Council Manager.
If they had raised 25% of the cost of building a Stadium on the free site they were given they would be playing there since at least 2002.
What a pathetic shower of useless yokes. >:(
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

dublinfella

Quote from: Rossfan on May 12, 2007, 06:59:40 PM
Isnt it wonderful the way these Shamrock Beggars have the cheek to complain about anyone considering that they havent stirred a finger or raised a € to go towards the Free gift they await from Donohoe and the Council Manager.
If they had raised 25% of the cost of building a Stadium on the free site they were given they would be playing there since at least 2002.
What a pathetic shower of useless yokes. >:(

and round and round we go. its still free to Rovers desipte the fact its clearly not. TD not putting in a penny to a more expensive smaller ground is better than Rovers putting in €2m to a cheaper one.  ::)

Rf, do you actually believe that shite?

Rovers cant put any thing in or 'lift a finger' because the High Court have injuncted to suspend work while TD drag it through the courts. Bizarre bullshit Rf.

Hardy

Dublifella, how long more are you going to persist with the lie that SR have put in €2M? Time after time you've been shown it's a lie and you say nothing, wait a while and then trot it out again. So, once again - even SR themselves have claimed only €100K as their contribution.

The phantom €2M you keep referring to was claimed to have been contributed by the version of Shamrock Rovers that defrauded the Revenue and their suppliers and liquidated without paying their employees. And the notional €2M was not their money anyway.

So you cannot associate this imaginary €2M with the current SR and continue to claim the the current SR is not the crowd of gangsters who defrauded the public, their suppliers and their employees.

Otherwise, give me a justification for the public funding of a crowd of gangsters. I won't be surprised if you try, given your record here of defending scumbaggery and posting libel.

dublinfella

Quote from: Hardy on May 12, 2007, 07:51:55 PM
Dublifella, how long more are you going to persist with the lie that SR have put in €2M? Time after time you've been shown it's a lie and you say nothing, wait a while and then trot it out again. So, once again - even SR themselves have claimed only €100K as their contribution.

The phantom €2M you keep referring to was claimed to have been contributed by the version of Shamrock Rovers that defrauded the Revenue and their suppliers and liquidated without paying their employees. And the notional €2M was not their money anyway.

So you cannot associate this imaginary €2M with the current SR and continue to claim the the current SR is not the crowd of gangsters who defrauded the public, their suppliers and their employees.

Otherwise, give me a justification for the public funding of a crowd of gangsters. I won't be surprised if you try, given your record here of defending scumbaggery and posting libel.

the old SR put in 2m, the new 100k. either way they arent getting a 'free' stadium and have put in a great deal more than TD have offered. no-one outside this internet bubble is claiming Rovers are getting a free ground. its pathetic that even when TD arent trying that line there are legions of mongs on here who refuse to listen to the facts of the case.

defending scumbaggery and posting libel? thats hilarious.

Gnevin

At end of the day the GAA offeed r to build a 15 k to 20k stadium on the site , Rovers and their fans refused , Dublinfella your no better than the rover bigits. TD  right to apply a proud where 95 +% of the cash is government funded and for some reason the government don't want to pay for a stadium for all sports 
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

dublinfella

Quote from: Gnevin on May 13, 2007, 01:33:41 AM
At end of the day the GAA offeed r to build a 15 k to 20k stadium on the site , Rovers and their fans refused , Dublinfella your no better than the rover bigits. TD  right to apply a proud where 95 +% of the cash is government funded and for some reason the government don't want to pay for a stadium for all sports 

when did they do this? 20k? on a site that that the maximum with a soccer pitch is 10k? my arse.

all sports are catered for in the stadium. all that FIT.

if you think that there are no GAA facilities that got 95% funding you are on a different planet. it happens for all sports yet the GAA are the first to go legal to block another project. Its pathetic and puts other GAA plans in jeprody.

Interesting that the reason for the latest delay is that TD cant get anyone to go guarantor on the case. No one within the club or the association is willing to actually pay the fees for this debacle if they lose.... TD applied 3 weeks ago to have the costs awarded to themselves before the case, literally the first time anyone has tried this in Irish legal history. Got laughed out of court as you can imagine. So after all this shite, they dont even have a legal budget. Yet still the useful morons defend them. Its starting to fall apart and if costs are awarded to the state as is likely, TD are facing the brink. For one mans ego.

Thats what I have had the problem with all along.

deiseach

Quote from: dublinfella on May 13, 2007, 04:27:39 AM
if you think that there are no GAA facilities that got 95% funding you are on a different planet.

I think there are no GAA facilities that got 95% funding. I'm willing to be corrected on that matter.

his holiness nb

Ok, an insult to the handicapped which you are called up on, then say you were right in your comments, then call a guy a moron and defend it by saying its a medical term (unbelievable!) , then say "there are legions of mongs on here who refuse to listen to the facts of the case"

Mods, in fairness, its one thing to argue your case, but this guy is throwing names at ANYONE who disagrees with his points.

You made a seperate thread about posting standards, this guy is taking the biscuit!

Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: dublinfella on May 11, 2007, 04:05:25 PM
any chance you might want to comment on TD's tactics today and its impact on capital grants being witheld in other clubs or is it easier to drag the thing off on tangent?

I have no intentions on "debating" with you at your level, sure if you dont like what I post you will only call me names   ::)
You have proved yourself unworthy of grown up debate.
Ask me holy bollix

hoop

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 13, 2007, 11:35:37 AM
Mods, in fairness, its one thing to argue your case, but this guy is throwing names at ANYONE who disagrees with his points.

Gone all PC, have we?

Guess who posted the following: "And by the way, 30m is NOT miles. f**king idiot."

(Hint: You)

his holiness nb

Quote from: hoop on May 13, 2007, 11:49:34 AM
Quote from: his holiness nb on May 13, 2007, 11:35:37 AM

Gone all PC, have we?

Guess who posted the following: "And by the way, 30m is NOT miles. f**king idiot."

(Hint: You)

And I'm sure you have read my post agreeing with the moderator that it needs to stop in which I admitted I was as guilty as anyone.
HOWEVER the incidents I am talking about happened AFTER the moderator warned Dublinfella, yet he still continues with the name calling at EVERYONE who disagress with him.

And you are the last person to be commenting on this issue!
Ask me holy bollix

mannix

If it makes this level of football more desirable I am all for it.Something was needed to make it a conversation piece because it is simply awful to watch, akin in fact to sunday morning junior stuff.