Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishead_Sam

Goodrelations all you have to do is leave us in charge of building it, when the GAA say they will build somthing they get it done fast and well. We have been putting up stadiums and replacing them with bigger and better with GAA Ingenuity for decades. Promise you leave the GAA in charge and it will be the best facilities and built fast, alot faster than the FAI or any soccer organisation even if we have to go back to planning we would get it done better and quicker than anyone fromn the useless FAI or IRFU.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Good Relations on April 18, 2007, 06:55:53 PM
Id say you knew quite well what Johnathan Roche (Rovers Chairman) was on about when he said that all "junior" matches were welcome to use the stadium and by saying junior he meant under age.So please stop picking little ridiculous things that are irrevelant to the debate.
;D ;D

I was pointing out how he misworded it. I presumed he knew what he wanted to say but didnt know how to string it together.
Worth mentioning, even if tongue in cheek to highlight how little he understands about the GAA. You would say its ridiculous as I pointed out your mans error.
I would say its important his ignorance be highlighted.

Incidentally I like how you point out that its irrelevant to the debate when you have been shiting on about the stadium in Tallaght again on a thread to discuss the Rovers Ultras.

Theres already threads about tallaght!! 
This is about kn**ker fans (from my personal experience, not relating to all Rovers fans, terms and conditions apply  :o)
Ask me holy bollix

Good Relations

"I have no problem whatsoever with junior gaelic or hockey or any other type of sporting contest being staged at this stadium as long as it doesn't require changes (an enlarged pitch)"

I play junior football and have always played on the same size pitch as senior and intermediate football.
Does this guy have a clue???

That statement sounds like your being stupid.C,mon you know quite well what he was on about and just tried to twist it around and in doing so made yourself look like a twat.. ;D ;D

With regards to the this being a forum about the Ultras if you look back to page 1 of the forum and about 5 or 6 messages down the topic of the stadium comes up and since then there has been little or no messages regarding the Ultras. I didn't enter the debate till about the third or forth page when all the talk was about the stadium. Again your talking crap.

his holiness nb

Good relations, will you please re-read my posts, I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT, I was just correcting his wording error.

Re the Ultras topic, thats the thread topic, you cant decide when its ok to stray from the topic and when its not  ::)

Give it up for f**k sake, lets not turn this into a personal squabble  8)
Ask me holy bollix

Good Relations

Give it up for f**k sake, lets not turn this into a personal squabble

For once I think your talking sense. Lets beg to differ.  ;D ;D

dublinfella

Quote from: Fishead_Sam on April 18, 2007, 08:07:36 PM
Goodrelations all you have to do is leave us in charge of building it, when the GAA say they will build somthing they get it done fast and well. We have been putting up stadiums and replacing them with bigger and better with GAA Ingenuity for decades. Promise you leave the GAA in charge and it will be the best facilities and built fast, alot faster than the FAI or any soccer organisation even if we have to go back to planning we would get it done better and quicker than anyone fromn the useless FAI or IRFU.

the stadium would have been completed last year but for the intervention of the GAA.

methinks you have missed the point somewhat here.....

dublinfella

Quote from: behind the wire on April 18, 2007, 04:41:19 PM
good vibrations/roversfella, when are you both just going to come out and admit that shamrock rovers are a pack of beggars who want taxpayers to build them a stadium because they cant build one of their own. its that simple. it is for this reason that the tallaght gaa community feel aggrieved and have take action. they dont mind rovers using the stadium, they just want to be able to access it also. can one of you please tell me what the problem is here.

a GAA pitch doesnt fit.

bottlethrower7

Quote from: Good Relations on April 18, 2007, 06:55:53 PM
Id say you knew quite well what Johnathan Roche (Rovers Chairman) was on about when he said that all "junior" matches were welcome to use the stadium and by saying junior he meant under age.So please stop picking little ridiculous things that are irrevelant to the debate.

;D ;D

while we're being pedantic, it wasn't actually Jonathan Roche who said that. It was someone called Noel Byrne, who is secretary of Shamrock Rovers. But sure why let facts get in the way of a good old pedantic rant.

And if Byrne didn't mean 'junior' games, why the hell did he say 'junior' games? How do you know what he meant or didn't mean, unless of course its you, which obviously it isn't as you didn't even know who had made the comment.

Jaysus, even in soccer, 'Junior' doesn't refer to underage.

bottlethrower7

Quote from: willo on April 18, 2007, 07:25:05 PM
Quote from: tayto on April 18, 2007, 05:50:29 PM
Quote from: willo on April 18, 2007, 05:46:49 PM
Quote from: 15 Johnny Blues on April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM
http://www.srfcultras.net/index01.html

Check this out - saw story in Evening Herald today, has to be seen to be believed! Maybe when the Joy is closed it could be redeveloped to house Rovers?
go back to bogger land the lot of you and let dublin rule itself

good man willo, that's very clever stuff.
should that not be taytos

story willo

bottlethrower7

Quote from: dublinfella on April 18, 2007, 11:17:28 PM
Quote from: behind the wire on April 18, 2007, 04:41:19 PM
good vibrations/roversfella, when are you both just going to come out and admit that shamrock rovers are a pack of beggars who want taxpayers to build them a stadium because they cant build one of their own. its that simple. it is for this reason that the tallaght gaa community feel aggrieved and have take action. they dont mind rovers using the stadium, they just want to be able to access it also. can one of you please tell me what the problem is here.

a GAA pitch doesnt fit.

yes it does

bottlethrower7

Quote from: dublinfella on April 18, 2007, 11:16:10 PM
Quote from: Fishead_Sam on April 18, 2007, 08:07:36 PM

the stadium would have been completed last year but for the intervention of the GAA.

methinks you have missed the point somewhat here.....

but if it was a huge section of the community wouldn't have access to the community facility.

SammyG

Quote from: bottlethrower7 on April 19, 2007, 08:36:06 AM
but if it was a huge section of the community wouldn't have access to the community facility.

So it'll be just like Croke Park then??  ;)

Sorry coats already on, it was too easy and I couldn't resist.

bottlethrower7

Quote from: SammyG on April 19, 2007, 08:40:49 AM
Quote from: bottlethrower7 on April 19, 2007, 08:36:06 AM

So it'll be just like Croke Park then??  ;)

Sorry coats already on, it was too easy and I couldn't resist.

:) in the old days maybe!!

tayto

hmmm

I know you were joking but so many people have tried to compare this to Croke Park it's gone beyond a joke.

If the GAA had only paid 10% of the cost of Croke Park you might have a point.

If Croke Park was a publically owned stadium you might have a point.

Croke Park is owned by the GAA. It is not a public facility. Therefore comparisons cannot be drawn.

magpie seanie

Willo - go ahead and call the GAA nazis and accuse us of focussing on keeping soccer down. That's the kind of shit talk and inability to face reality that has soccer in this country in the state its in. When you realise this, look in the mirror honestly and address the real issues rather than blaming the GAA, Christian Brothers, Fianna Fáil etc etc then you might make progress. The bitter little man attitude gets you nowhere. The GAA is not holding soccer back. Ye are doing that to yourselves by moaning like bitches when your dinner isn't served to you on a plate at the right temperature.

Also - if our games are such a joke how come so many people come to see them. I suppose county board officials go out and round them up at gun point onto cattle trucks. And also, it the games are such a joke let them in to Tallaght. The young people will soon decide.