Shamrock Rovers Ultras

Started by 15 Johnny Blues, April 04, 2007, 05:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realredhandfan

I find that site very sinister.  I know if I was a taxpayer I wouldnt be wanting any support for those guys.  Call that sport or support.  looks like Naziism to me.   

rosnarun

ultras = hooligans
same thing just an Italian way of saying it so the they can feel sopfisticated
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

AZOffaly

Quote'Our belief in our destiny is unwavering.'

Does that destiny include pitched battles outside Dalymount or whatever halting site Rovers are currently occupying after every game with Bohs??

Bunch of spanners.

dublinfella

Quote from: dubnut on April 05, 2007, 09:17:44 AM
Quote from: dublinfella on April 05, 2007, 01:38:44 AM
a bit of an cliched over reaction as usual gents?

"THOMAS DAVIS GAC, f**k OFF AND DIE!"

How should one react to this Roversfella?

so they arent entitled to react to a gaa club trying to get free use of their stadium? remember the 'last man standing' email? its ok for a gaa club to act like they are but a couple of fans react with a banner and the world ends? get real lads.

for the record i think the banner is childish and just the reaction TD want, but the contrived offence is hilarious

magpie seanie

Quoteso they arent entitled to react to a gaa club trying to get free use of their stadium?

WUM. You cannot be taken seriously.

realredhandfan

Childish.... thats just churlish!

Rossfan

Quote from: dublinfella on April 05, 2007, 02:15:39 PM
[
.... a gaa club trying to get free use of their stadium?

Shows the mentality of the begging homeless tramps - they think it's their  :oeffin stadium !!!!!
Jasus lads ya couldnt make it up  ;D

These so called fans must be the thickest most annoyng bunch of plikes that Ireland ever produced.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Orior

How can you have aby respect for soccer teams when they make banners like that?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

dublinfella

Quote from: Orior on April 05, 2007, 09:50:27 PM
How can you have aby respect for soccer teams when they make banners like that?

whereas the chair of a GAA club stating he wants to kill a soccer club gets applauded here.

again, the hypocicy crippling the GAA strikes again.

rosnarun

the mistake that has been made is  O'donahue has been back up against a wall and it has got personal and has now promised the gyspies come hell or high water and it would be a major loss of face now for TD to plaay in talllaght. If it had been kept on a professional level this wouls all have been over years ago
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

magpie seanie

Quotewhereas the chair of a GAA club stating he wants to kill a soccer club gets applauded here

I must have missed that.

ludermor

Quote from: rosnarun on April 06, 2007, 10:54:52 AM
the mistake that has been made is  O'donahue has been back up against a wall and it has got personal and has now promised the gyspies come hell or high water and it would be a major loss of face now for TD to plaay in talllaght. If it had been kept on a professional level this wouls all have been over years ago

When did Bohs get involved in this? ;)

magickingdom

they are the biggest shower of tossers on these islands.....

drumanee

these are the same dub knackers that will be standing on the hill in june singing come on you boys

tayto

Some of them, i'd say the hardcore idiots wouldnt go near Croke Park such is their hatred of the GAA.