Shocking Kerry indiscipline

Started by his holiness nb, July 09, 2008, 02:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

Quote from: rosnarun on July 09, 2008, 03:29:57 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on July 09, 2008, 03:21:00 PM
Lads listening to them comentators on RTE you would think Kerry could do no wrong. f**king jumping to their defense at every opportunity
that one of the perks of being champions . anyone who criticizes them are only whinging

yeah like mayo in '96.  ;)
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

passedit

Quote from: thejuice on July 09, 2008, 05:06:28 PM
Lads listening to them comentators on RTE you would think Kerry could do no wrong. f**king jumping to their defense at every opportunity
that one of the perks of being champions . anyone who criticizes them are only whinging

I must have missed it so when are Dara O Se and Tommy Walsh up in front of the beak or are the reigning All Ireland Champions beyond the remit of the CCC as well as the Sunday Game?
Don't Panic

johnpower

Quote from: passedit on July 09, 2008, 05:11:42 PM

I must have missed it so when are Dara O Se and Tommy Walsh up in front of the beak or are the reigning All Ireland Champions beyond the remit of the CCC as well as the Sunday Game?

Yes the CCCC only deal with the little people

moysider

Kerry management have to be responsible for discipline. Don t think O Shea strong enough. Those incidents would never have happened with an O Dwyer, O Connor or even O Sé in charge. O Sé was highly strung as a player. I was there the day he kicked Joe Mcnally up the hole and settled the arguement before the throw in. But he would nt have tolerated that shite from Galvin.

Fishbat

Quote from: johnpower on July 09, 2008, 09:56:59 PM
Quote from: passedit on July 09, 2008, 05:11:42 PM

Yes the CCCC only deal with the little people

And what have the Soviets got against Leprechauns?

Sky Blue

Kerry lost it big time on Sunday and will have to regain their discipline if they are to progress in the back door. Its hard to get discipline and composier back when it goes an I'm not sure the current management team can do it. Well I hope they cant.

imtommygunn

I still don't think Marc O'Se's was a sending off.

As for Dara O'Se well he's always sailed relatively close to the line and now that he seems to be slowing down it's a lot more apparent.

I don't think in anything from the game on Sunday you could say O'Se was soft.

His issue, or maybe the county board's, IMO would have been making Galvin captain and thus advocating dirty behaviour but sure there's another thread on that...