Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Anybody going to take a run to Dromintee for that charirty match?

illdecide

Cheers lads, I'll have to work out what ways the longest for the old £0.40p a mile trick (Travelling allowance);) ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

corn02

Not sure if I had missed it but RIP to Kevin Donnelly.

TacadoirArdMhacha

QuoteAnybody going to take a run to Dromintee for that charirty match?

Likely will Corn - should get a good crowd provided its not clashing with any championship matches.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

corn02

County final the next day. So shouldbe a few on the Armagh side missing. Won't affect the all-star side.

nashville

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 26, 2008, 10:58:19 AM
What a crop indeed, you are refering to the unique backroom team he had of course. Just out of interest how many of the lads that beat cross that day will be lining out next week.

I would be interested to hear this also, i could hazard a guess at a few of them...

Charlie, Nippy, Sean Morrisson, Kevin Kelly, Chucky...

Just looked at that team's photo, of the panel who won the U21 championship in 2005, just 3 years ago, 12 players do not play for the Harps anymore. What a joke.

The Iceman

where are they all nash?
buckfast and australia has been the ruin of armagh city's clubs
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

bennydorano

Quote from: nashville on September 26, 2008, 03:19:46 PM
Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 26, 2008, 10:58:19 AM
What a crop indeed, you are refering to the unique backroom team he had of course. Just out of interest how many of the lads that beat cross that day will be lining out next week.

I would be interested to hear this also, i could hazard a guess at a few of them...

Charlie, Nippy, Sean Morrisson, Kevin Kelly, Chucky...

Just looked at that team's photo, of the panel who won the U21 championship in 2005, just 3 years ago, 12 players do not play for the Harps anymore. What a joke.
On the panel - Paddy Morrison, Laim McAuley, Deccie Coulter, Smackers, Gerard McDonagh, Matt Cartmill? Kevin Daly?

bennydorano

Harps beat Cruppen 1-14 to 0-10 in the Minor Champ Q/F, also hear Cullyhanna beat Granemore.

bennydorano

A Chara,
I wish to take this opportunity on behalf of Coiste Contae Ard Mhacha to inform you that the Official switching on of the New Floodlight System at the Athletic Grounds, Armagh will take place on Wednesday 1st October @ 7.30pm. This will then be followed by an Inter County Senior Football Challenge Armagh Ulster Champions 2008 v Ulster Railway Cup Panel.   

Padraig Og Nuinseann
Rúnai

downtown

Anyone know the score in the Cullyhanna Sarsfields Champship game?

back off the net

cullyhanna played them off the field looking good going into the final.great game from paudie mackin ciaran mc keever shane mc keever mal mackin.think the end result was 2.12 to 0.09.i would love to see a cullyhanna and silverbridge final so we get another hard hitting game only this time there will be no were to run for the bridge players if a fight does break out

pintsofguinness

Quotei would love to see a cullyhanna and silverbridge final so we get another hard hitting game only this time there will be no were to run for the bridge players if a fight does break out
:D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Yes I Would

Who won that game when they met a few years ago in championship?

pintsofguinness

I'll let backofthenet talk you through that one  :D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?