Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 14, 2008, 07:47:26 PM
Quote from: corn02 on September 14, 2008, 07:43:01 PM
Quote from: winsamsoon on September 12, 2008, 02:01:19 AM
. I can tell you they won't be beaten by no 8 points. There is too much pride in that jersey to be beaten by 8 or 9 points for the second time in 3 years. The clans are badly hurting from the 2006 championship final. A lot of guys have points to prove, because on that day there were a few that let the club down badly and i know first hand they will be out on sunday to give ll they have.

Apologies to Lurgan Gael and Illdecide, this is not for you but for Win:

:D

and I convinced bad pints not to go copying and pasting from people's previous posts.

Ah I could of been the biggerman, just a bit of banter Win. TK was very good on what I did see.

mackers

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 14, 2008, 05:10:17 PM
Quote from: back off the net on September 14, 2008, 04:52:44 PM
why would yous want ciaran to hand them out when every one from the bridge does not like him.do yous have no county men your selfs lol.....???

Never in my life have I heard of a county player (or any player) refusing to give medals to children from a particular club. 
I sincerely hope that it makes Ciaran feel like a big man because if that's what he needs to feel tough then I'm very sad for him. 
Pints, don't know where you are getting your information from but that is a LIE!! It was an u-8 blitz and Ciaran and Fr Cullen took turns in givin out the medals to each of the nine teams that were there as asked by those who organised it. The teams were called in no particular order and just happened that the Bridge were given theirs by Fr Cullen. FACT! Your hatred of all things Cullyhanna knows no bounds. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

back off the net

WINSAMSOON you may wish to look back at what you wee saying on sep 12 about players having pride in there jersey lol don't make me laugh.there still hurting from 2006 and will still be hurting even more tonight in 2008 lol.i would not like to be going into a war with them players if thats what u call pride in your jersey

lurgan-gael

Quote from: back off the net on September 14, 2008, 07:51:00 PM
as i said last week cullyhanna beat clans 1.18 to 4.6 and i said cross would beat them by 10 points or more.well who was right.???
that was the worse team i have ever seen playing cross in 10 years it was a waste off 10 euro going to watch that shit.clans looked like a DIV 3 side all there supporters were leaving at half time that says something about there team and supporters lol

get off your highhorse ballbag. Quite possibly the best team ever in Ireland and you chastise us for being hammered. Poor performance yes and i've very disappointed, last thing any one needs is a tube like you slabbering. Its very easy to predict a cross win considering no one has beaten them in near 13 yrs.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mackers on September 14, 2008, 07:55:44 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 14, 2008, 05:10:17 PM
Quote from: back off the net on September 14, 2008, 04:52:44 PM
why would yous want ciaran to hand them out when every one from the bridge does not like him.do yous have no county men your selfs lol.....???

Never in my life have I heard of a county player (or any player) refusing to give medals to children from a particular club. 
I sincerely hope that it makes Ciaran feel like a big man because if that's what he needs to feel tough then I'm very sad for him. 
Pints, don't know where you are getting your information from but that is a LIE!! It was an u-8 blitz and Ciaran and Fr Cullen took turns in givin out the medals to each of the nine teams that were there as asked by those who organised it. The teams were called in no particular order and just happened that the Bridge were given theirs by Fr Cullen. FACT! Your hatred of all things Cullyhanna knows no bounds. GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!
Of course. 

Thought you werent a cullyhanna man btw?  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Real1995

Quote from: nashville on September 14, 2008, 05:16:56 PM
The fact that Gary Quinn kneed Gareth Swift in the head when he was on the ground probably did not help the row starting, Swift is still is hospital being treated for serious concussion.

Gary Quinn  ???

Corn it was McKee for harps and eamon quinn lined...

jesus cant believe the clans cross result wasn at it but surely clans could hav put of a better show..in my recollection i can never can remember such a wide margin in a senior championship game...
Nice guys always finish second!

Throw ball

Mackers. You should not let him wind you up! Hope the blitz went well. Tullysaran went to the Moy yesterday for their u-8  tournament beating the hosts by a pont in the final. Very well run event and the Moy could definitely teach many people how to organise such events. It is always good getting something out of Tyrone!

pintsofguinness

Throwball I don't think mackers needs his golf buddies to come online to hold his hand.  ::)

Throw ball

Pints. Do not take everthing to heart. If you miss Armagh so much come on home. The craic would be great. A slack in the pub is always better than one online!

pintsofguinness

Throw ball

Sorry pints. Spelling not the best. I meant a slag. No dig intended.

under the bar

QuoteQuite possibly the best team ever in Ireland and you chastise us for being hammered.

Don't get too carried away with yourself now, they took a fair pasting from St Vincents.

charlie stubbs

tones and cullaville drew 1-12 a piece.good game, cullavile scored goal with 2 mins left to go point infront thought it was curtains for us but wee gota late point to get another bite at the cherry.  we where the better side deserved to win just hoping we havent left it behind.

went to cross game waste of time left after halftime like corn couldnt tell you how game wentr as wasnt watching it.  clans a joke.  some posters set them up for a fall how a team beaten by tirnanog in the previous years championship can expect to get near cross is beyond me!!

nashville

Quote from: Real1995 on September 14, 2008, 08:04:45 PM
Quote from: nashville on September 14, 2008, 05:16:56 PM
The fact that Gary Quinn kneed Gareth Swift in the head when he was on the ground probably did not help the row starting, Swift is still is hospital being treated for serious concussion.

Gary Quinn  ???

Corn it was McKee for harps and eamon quinn lined...

jesus cant believe the clans cross result wasn at it but surely clans could hav put of a better show..in my recollection i can never can remember such a wide margin in a senior championship game...

Sorry that was my mistake, thought his name was Gary.

O and by the way, I wouldn't expect to hear from Gaapunter for a while. Unless of course now that Clans were hammered he comes out and reveals he is a Killeavey man.

To all the other Clans posters, yes you have gave the Harps a shocking hard time over getting relegated etc, but there is no point in me gloating about Clans getting stuffed, they were stuffed by the best club team in Ireland. Cross have the potential to do that to any team, it just happened to be Clans today. Hopefully Harps can keep it closer and possibly sneak a win if they stay with Cross for 50mins, but realistically Cross have their eyes set on an Ulster club at the very least, All-Ireland club is their real glory.

lurgan-gael

Quote from: charlie stubbs on September 14, 2008, 08:38:07 PM
tones and cullaville drew 1-12 a piece.good game, cullavile scored goal with 2 mins left to go point infront thought it was curtains for us but wee gota late point to get another bite at the cherry.  we where the better side deserved to win just hoping we havent left it behind.

went to cross game waste of time left after halftime like corn couldnt tell you how game wentr as wasnt watching it.  clans a joke.  some posters set them up for a fall how a team beaten by tirnanog in the previous years championship can expect to get near cross is beyond me!!

Being beat by a point and then drawing with them in the league sort of gave us a tiny glimmer of hope, but sorry for annoying people like you for thinking we could get a result (how dare we???) Clans were woeful no denying it, just didn't perform on the day, however there were plenty of smug faces on show and I'm not referring to the cross fans. when Wolfe Tones are playing division 1 football and SFC then maybe you're comments can be taken a bit more seriously, until then keep the cheap shots on hold thanks