Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: asitis on December 24, 2007, 05:45:57 PM
thank god for Joe Jordan.

Joe Jordan is a good man, he put his heart and soul into armagh football and is a great servant to his club. I knew joe for about tens years and he is a gentleman.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

pintsofguinness

Asitis comment in relation to Jordan has nothing to do with Jordan.

:D
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Seany

...would it have more to do with the man he replaced?

pintsofguinness

Out in Front

Folks, I know this is a bit of blatant advertising but I'm organising this GAA Q & A Night to raise monies for the Southern Area Hospice Services which cover much of Down, Armagh and a fair bit of Tyrone too. 
It's on the first Wednesday after the start of the NFL and since I've managed to get it sponsored, I'm pushing it as much as I can.
I'll add more details as others guests are confirmed but if you want more details, feel free to PM me.

Thanks
PW

Gaelic Life GAA Q & A NIGHT
In association with the Newry Reporter
In aid of the 
SOUTHERN AREA HOSPICE SERVICES

In the CANAL COURT HOTEL, NEWRY
On WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 6, 2008
@ 7.45pm - TICKETS £10

MC for the evening, the BBC's MARK SIDEBOTTOM

Guests include
JARLATH BURNS & JOE KERNAN
Plus OTHERS TBC

Tickets (made payable to Southern Area Hospice Services)
can be purchased from the following:
Darren / Mairead, Gaelic Life, 14 John Street, Omagh, BT78 1DW. Tel: 028 8225 5959
Paul Welsh, Newry Reporter, 4 Margaret Street, Newry, BT35 1DF. Tel: 028 3026 7633

asitis

is it that time of the month again pints

pintsofguinness

Quote from: asitis on December 28, 2007, 05:34:56 PM
is it that time of the month again pints

The time of the month when you appear to talk nonsense? Must be.

Armagh4SamAgain

I got a free letter from Gealic Life the newspapers with a thing giving all the Mckenna cup matches an all. And a we card for the championship and a free pen. It was v nice of them. Did any body else get 1?
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

Armagh Exile

Yes, Armagh4SamAgain,
I got the card plus a free pen and two complimentary tickets for each of Armagh's two home games against Derry and St Mary's in the McKenna Cup.
An excellent promotion by Gaelic Life.

winsamsoon

Got the pen and a promotional thing but was rippen that they have the Derry game down for Oliver Plunkett park and not the beloved Davitt.
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

stew

Quote from: winsamsoon on January 01, 2008, 11:46:02 PM
Got the pen and a promotional thing but was rippen that they have the Derry game down for Oliver Plunkett park and not the beloved Davitt.

I bet ollie plunkett would have lost the head over that decision too. :-\
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

illdecide

It's good to be back after the holidays not >:(

Anyway what's our chances on Sunday against Derry and what sort of team should we have out, are there any injury's or key player unavailable for sunday's game? I know it's only the "McKenna Cup" but i'm looking forward to see how we will fair this year under the new manager. Have any of you lads any inside info you need to share with us ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on January 02, 2008, 10:29:26 AM

Anyway what's our chances on Sunday against Derry and what sort of team should we have out, are there any injury's or key player unavailable for sunday's game? I know it's only the "McKenna Cup" but i'm looking forward to see how we will fair this year under the new manager. Have any of you lads any inside info you need to share with us ;)

It would be interesting, it's a pity my principles won't allow me to go.

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 02, 2008, 01:40:24 PM
Quote from: illdecide on January 02, 2008, 10:29:26 AM

It would be interesting, it's a pity my principles won't allow me to go.

why whats up with ya Pints
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

mackers

I hear Pints' two Cullyhanna "friends", Mackin and McKeever are unavailable through injury. A reliable source told me that Ronan Clarke has been tried out in midfield in a couple of unofficial warm-up matches, interesting to see whether McDonnell will persist with this on Sunday.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.