NFL Division 1 2019 Dubs again?

Started by Dire Ear, November 26, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

From the Bunker

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on February 10, 2019, 12:30:14 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on February 09, 2019, 08:38:38 PM
Just goes to show that Dublin can beat anybody outside of Croke Park. Croke Park gives them no advantage.

Pathetic troll. I guess the charitable reaction to your bile-filled postings has to be sympathy.

Ah, the poor Dub is all upset to get a bite of reality. Did you travel down to Kerry? Or did you realise the Dart, the Luas or Dublin Bus don't go that far!

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 10, 2019, 12:37:38 AM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on February 10, 2019, 12:30:14 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on February 09, 2019, 08:38:38 PM
Just goes to show that Dublin can beat anybody outside of Croke Park. Croke Park gives them no advantage.

Pathetic troll. I guess the charitable reaction to your bile-filled postings has to be sympathy.

Ah, the poor Dub is all upset to get a bite of reality. Did you travel down to Kerry? Or did you realise the Dart, the Luas or Dublin Bus don't go that far!

As I say - pathetic troll.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Itchy

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 09, 2019, 09:49:25 PM
Quote from: Main Street on February 09, 2019, 09:36:37 PM
Quote from: twohands!!! on February 09, 2019, 09:21:36 PM
Quote from: Captain Obvious on February 09, 2019, 07:47:30 PM
Should that goal had stood? https://twitter.com/officialgaa/status/1094319531214950401

I'd have given it as a free out for a blatant foul on the keeper.
Did he not get his fist to ball first before he clattered into the goalie?
He did, the ball was there to be won.

He never touched the ball, i was right in line with it - just collided with the keeper who had is hands on the ball for a split second before being hit. Mayo were the best team and wouldve won anyway but when a ref missed such a blatant foul it is maddening. Always seems to be happening to the underdogs in these games too. Cavans fitness and conditioning is way off for Div1 but I am hoping this year the focus is being put on trying to get optimal fitness for Monaghan in the championship.

Schkite

2 changes for Monaghan - Vinny in for McAdam and McManus in for Bannigan

seafoid

Ros are beating Tyrone at the moment

Monaghan are more accurate with their shooting than Galway
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

GalwayBayBoy

An awful lot of players missing yes but I'm not sure I can stick watching much more of a Kevin Walsh, Galway side.

A gale behind them and they don't score until the 20th minute and it's the full back that has to go up to kick it.

That said they've somehow still managed to blow 3 great goal chances.

Schkite

Bad aul wind in Inniskeen, Monaghan doing well to go in ahead playing against it. Beggan struggled with his kickouts against it as did the lads shooting for points. Hopefully an improvement with the wind at our backs.

seafoid

35 mins Roscommon 0-10 Tyrone 0-03

H/T: Monaghan 0-05 Galway 0-04

straightred

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 10, 2019, 02:35:46 PM
An awful lot of players missing yes but I'm not sure I can stick watching much more of a Kevin Walsh, Galway side.

A gale behind them and they don't score until the 20th minute and it's the full back that has to go up to kick it.

Monaghan missed a sitter too although the keeper did save it. Galway #4 blazed his chance wide. Tough conditions

Schkite

Jaysus lads what's going on with Tyrone

seafoid

Quote from: Schkite on February 10, 2019, 02:41:59 PM
Jaysus lads what's going on with Tyrone
Getting to the all Ireland final was a curse

oliverkelly

Tyrone will be playing second half with a very strong wind. Far from over yet

omagh_gael

Roscommon seem to be getting all their scores from long range with a big wind at their backs. We're also getting cleaned out in midfield with the breeze.

Hopefully we pick it up in second half or we could be condemned to div 2 already!!

Duine Eile

Could have written this myself. Extremely frustrating to watch. Yet somehow we're level  ::)

straightred

Quote from: Duine Eile on February 10, 2019, 02:57:32 PM

Could have written this myself. Extremely frustrating to watch. Yet somehow we're level  ::)
Monaghan are awful. Actually both sides are  :-\