Hotel deals in Ireland????

Started by hows she cutting, December 01, 2011, 03:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hows she cutting

Anyone seen any good deals for weekend breaks anywhere in 32 counties in new year.

Looking for a nice weekend break for folks for Christmas.

Got them 2 nights in Carton House last year and they loved it, good food, golf and walks so something similar is what I'm after

any help appreciated

Denn Forever

Heard good things about the Errigal Hotel in Cootehill e.g. Spas etc.  Don't about avilability around Chrismas.

http://www.errigalhotel.com/
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Bingo

Pigsback, Piggy deals or whatever was doing a special for Rathsallagh House Hotel in Wicklow during the week - 120 for B&B for 2 with champers on arrival and €30 voucher towards dinner - half price off normal prices and good value for a higher end break. It has golf course, driving range, lessons plus spa treatments and the like.

Not a bad deal I thought.

hows she cutting

yeah i heard about that pigsback deal, all sold now unfortunately

was a great deal

hotel doesnt have to be for stay over christmas, they wouldnt use it until well into new year. Just want to get them a voucher i can give them at christmas

5 Sams

Quote from: hows she cutting on December 01, 2011, 03:19:42 PM
Anyone seen any good deals for weekend breaks anywhere in 32 counties in new year.

Looking for a nice weekend break for folks for Christmas.

Got them 2 nights in Carton House last year and they loved it, good food, golf and walks so something similar is what I'm after

any help appreciated
All sorts of great deals in the Irish News every week...not sure which day....worth keeping an eye on it.
The Aristocrat Years

Rois

That one from the Irish Times, Rewarding Times, has the Heritage in Laois for €299 but can't get in to see the details!  Imagine it is more than 1 night.

www.rewardingtimes.ie