The Official Aston Villa supporters thread

Started by Doogie Browser, October 23, 2008, 10:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

shark

Slightly lucky to get the 3 points, but it is very encouraging with the amount of clean sheets being kept.  Arsenal match wlll be huge.

Doogie Browser

Good man Frank, I will be sitting down to watch it with my winnings from Kauto Star earlier that day!  

deaconblue

great win, the head is sore today but what the heck, these are great days for all villans.
dont agree with you doogie about wanting liverpool to win, i would prefer a arsenal victory today,would leave  us 4 off the top,roll on friday
for massive game with the gunners.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: deaconblue on December 21, 2008, 02:08:18 PM
great win, the head is sore today but what the heck, these are great days for all villans.
dont agree with you doogie about wanting liverpool to win, i would prefer a arsenal victory today,would leave  us 4 off the top,roll on friday
for massive game with the gunners.
Aim high I suppose has to be the philosophy, we are close enough.  Jonathon Pearce asked MON after the match yesterdy 'can you win the league?' and MON said 'have you been drinking?'!!

Norf Tyrone

No Adebayor or Fabregas for the Villa game.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Doogie Browser

This is really set up to be a cracker on Friday, looking at the table the Gunners have to win to stay in the race so it will be a very open game with two sides really pushing for it.  Villa have to believe they can win particularly with the absentees Arsenal will have, really looking forward to it.  

Maiden1

Villa really have some great players.  Friedal, Young, Agbonlahor, Carew, Barry ...  Is it possible they could get close to the title this year (still a 50/1 shot in the bookies)?
There are no proofs, only opinions.

youbetterbelieveit

Villa, wont be anywhere near a title shot, but we are in with a realistic chance of getting a top four spot, this is our aim.

deaconblue

any views on who we might sign in jan ?  a striker seems certain and going by rumour heskey is very likely, bellamy is also
strongly linked and west ham need to sell.  portsmouth also need dosh and couch or defoe could be sold,either would be decent
for villa. macgeedy's days at celtic seem to be running out and o neill could make a move .

GalwayBayBoy

Villa one down at half-time to the Arse. Villa have absolutely battered them but haven't scored. Hit the woodwork three times and had one cleared off the line. Not looking like their day so far.

Carmen Stateside

2 down now!
They should have been out of sight at half time!

ONeill

Santa off roof and 3-2 Villa nightmares returning.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Carmen Stateside