Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BennyCake

It's like 'Platoon' out there!

Farrandeelin

2 points dropped. Liverpool were shite.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Over the Bar

Depleted with injured men on the field yet play them off the park for most of the second half.  Would have needed big John O'Shea instead of Smalling on the end of that cross at the end.  #hammerofthescouse

yellowcard

Two points dropped, any chances going today fell United's way.

Liverpool were shocking it's baffling how they are top of the League with a lot of very ordinary players.

trailer

Liverpool are completely gone. Klopp and Henderson going at each other. Liverpool are very limited and lucky to get away with a point against a 2nd string Utd side.

Boycey

Tend to not watch Sky post match but Twitter told me Graeme Souness is having a breakdown the clips are hilarious he's nearly offering your man outside  ;D

screenexile

Quote from: yellowcard on February 24, 2019, 04:21:37 PM

Liverpool were shocking it's baffling how they are top of the League with a lot of very ordinary players.

Somebody's fishing!!

I'm no Liverpool supporter but the above is nonsense. Every team goes through a tough patch it just so happens Liverpool's is now will be interesting to see how they cope from now on they can't really afford any more draws!!

trailer

A very accurate assessment.

stiffler

Crazy decision from ole to risk lingard so soon after injury.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Boycey

Quote from: screenexile on February 24, 2019, 04:33:22 PM

Somebody's fishing!!

I'm no Liverpool supporter but the above is nonsense. Every team goes through a tough patch it just so happens Liverpool's is now will be interesting to see how they cope from now on they can't really afford any more draws!!

The irony  :D

GJL

Quote from: Boycey on February 24, 2019, 04:29:26 PM
Tend to not watch Sky post match but Twitter told me Graeme Souness is having a breakdown the clips are hilarious he's nearly offering your man outside  ;D

Seen it. He knows himself that Liverpool are going through a poor patch with no sign of getting out of it. Frustration boiling out of him. Funny viewing. 🤣

screenexile

Quote from: Boycey on February 24, 2019, 04:45:06 PM

Somebody's fishing!!

Yeah both teams top of the league by a long way are pure dung it was only a matter of time until they were found out  ::)  ::)

Boycey

Quote from: screenexile on February 24, 2019, 06:17:04 PM
Quote from: Boycey on February 24, 2019, 04:45:06 PM

Somebody's fishing!!

Yeah both teams top of the league by a long way are pure dung it was only a matter of time until they were found out  ::)  ::)

Fcuk off with ur rolleyes, ur constantly on here fishing  :-*

Cunny Funt

A scoreless draw instead of the score draw as i predicted. I think that result highlights further how shite United was with stronger team and no injuries when they gave up 35 shots on goal to Liverpool two months ago.

Solskjaer couldn't have done much more since he arrived but it will be pure bad luck if all of his hard work is ruined by injuries and United miss out on a top 4 finish now.

magpie seanie

What I like is that there seems to be progression all the time with this side. Initially we had the reversion to the right values in terms of attacking versus the turgid "don't make a mistake" rubbish under the previous coach. Then in time you could see the emergence of some really good tactical planning and execution. More recently it has been dare I say it defensive solidity and yesterday was the best display of fight I've seen from United in a long time. Delighted for Shaw who has had his ups and downs - had Salah in his pocket today. Pogba really got dug in and made some great blocks and interceptions....not his usual but it was needed today. Thought United had the better chances and should possibly have nicked it.

As for Liverpool - they're not playing at all well. Nowhere near the side they were pre Christmas. Milner and possibly Henderson (his nobbling of Rashford had all the hallmarks of being pre planned) should have been sent off as well (very favourable refereeing towards them all day I thought) so they should feel very lucky. I can see why AZ said he'd be happy with the point. Can they recover and get going? The nervousness is all aorund them. Their supporters never sang all day after they disgracefully interrupted the minute's applause for Eric Harrison before kickoff.