The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawa316

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 01, 2023, 02:18:02 PM
1/10 - low energy
try again next weekend

There's a game midweek but not sure if school will be an issue

Gabriel_Hurl

Robbie Fowler was in the pub we were for the game yesterday - great days craic.

gawa316

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 01, 2023, 05:00:30 PM
Robbie Fowler was in the pub we were for the game yesterday - great days craic.

Newcastle 97 springs to mind

RedHand88

Quote from: trailer on May 01, 2023, 10:03:29 AM
Hard to see what Flopp was on about when Jota scored the winning goal considering he should've been sent off. But then he is a professional moaner.

;D ;D ;D

gawa316

Thiago injured again...probably just need to move on from him now. Great player but no use to you when he's injured half the time

Gabriel_Hurl

Bellingham off to Madrid then - maybe we can sign him when he's 25

gawa316

J70

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 03, 2023, 02:16:44 PM
Bellingham off to Madrid then - maybe we can sign him when he's 25

So how do Madrid afford these lads? Just rebuilt their stadium too.

What's Mbappe doing this year? Is he staying put or heading for Madrid as well?

Ed Ricketts

Been a few years since Real properly went for it in the transfer market. Looks like they've taken in more than they paid out over the last three seasons. Run with a relatively small squad too, smaller than Liverpool's for instance. I'd say Mbappe depends on getting Hazard's huge wages off the books.
Doc would listen to any kind of nonsense and change it for you to a kind of wisdom.

J70

Hazard.... I know he's had injuries and the emergence of Vinicius Jr to deal with, but he has really flushed his career down the toilet at Madrid. Although I suppose the obscene wages helped.

From the Bunker

Fell nicely over the line there. As good as guaranteed Thursday Night Football.

quit yo jibbajabba

Hound

Trent was good in his new role, our best player I thought, but that's not saying a whole lot to be honest. Not sure if it's going to work out, but definitely worth persevering with until the end of the season. But we created feck all, were gifted a peno by a defensive error and lucky Fulham missed some chances at the end when we decided to sit back (incl one great save by Alisson). 

Milltown Row2

If Brighton win tonight and go on a roll, they could overtake both Liverpool and Utd and even Newcastle! Though they do have City and Arsenal to play!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea