Maddie McCann

Started by ExiledGael, May 14, 2007, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

surely if they have a sample of her DNA they would be able to get it from that?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Aye I'd imagine they could match the DNA in the blood and whereever else?

They took three weeks to release the description of a man seen carrying a child from the apartments where the McCanns were staying, and only did so under pressure from the British PM.
Maybe because they knew it was shite?

You'd never hear tell of the parent of a missing child being questioned for so long, on her own, at a police station, with a lawyer if she's not the suspect!
who said they were only making her a suspect so she would answer particular questions?  Surely if she was innocent she would answer any question they wanted if it helped to find her child? 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

full back

BREAKING NEWS

Kate Mc Cann's lawyer has just told her she may face charges in connection with Maddy's disappearance

A Quinn Martin Production

**Kate McCann made/given "arguida" status by peelers.

I would expect the same to happen to Gerry later today....surely if she's involved, he must have known something???
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

blast05

QuoteFor me the police are as bad as the parents. Releasing the apartment before they were finished with it, then taking it back and looking for evidence.

Who is to say some piece of evidence didn't come to light that made the police want to take the apartment back ?

QuoteIt'd be the con of all-time and would shatter everyone's belief in the concept of truth in the media as well as human nature

If the McCanns were to be charged and found guilty then how would it be the con of all time. Surely for it to be a con, they would have to get away with it and there would be absolutely no suspicion of them

maxpower

jaysus this is astonishing,

i know alot of ones have been accusing the parents right from the off, but i found it very hard to believe that a parent could be as cold and calculated to manipulate so many people, particularly if as is being suggested maddie died by accident, surely in their grief/guilt they couldn't fool so many around the world

Its not looking good but i hope they are innocent and that they find Maddie, would seriously question society's faith in human nature
What happens next????

The Real Laoislad

I have a feeling this is just the tip of the iceberg...If the parents or at least one of them is involved it would mean many more people are involved as it would be impossible for them to keep it covered up on their own...
It's their other children i feel sorry for now what must they be going through or what kind of lives are they going to be able lead after all this is over
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

Agree LL, if they are charged formally what about the people they were having dinner with, will they be questioned again?

Balboa

IF they are found guilty of any skullduggery i take it they would be open to legal action from various parties to recoup the enormous "fighting fund" they raised.

mannix

Why would they kill the girl?What about the other kids, why did they escape death?The whole thing looks like it will come to a shocking end, although after this lenght of denial the mother will do time swearing she is totally innocent and the father will have to face the media daily.
The scary thing is they appear very normal, Susan smith springs to mind.Remember her? American nut that killed her sons and denied it on national tv by asking for the killer to be turned in by anyone that knew them.
Oj Simpson walked but has the look of guilt whenever i see his face on the news,etc.I am surprised he is still around and that he was not a victim of some upset relative of the victims.

Square Ball

Quote from: Balboa on September 07, 2007, 01:22:35 PM
IF they are found guilty of any skullduggery i take it they would be open to legal action from various parties to recoup the enormous "fighting fund" they raised.

I wonder how many of the people who contributed are beginning to have a nagging doubt in the back of their mind, that wee voice questioning them?

ONeill

Rewind here - when did it come to the attention of the police that she was missing?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Real Laoislad

Sky News playing the this is disgracefull card....
Only thing i can say is there is no way a Police Force would have gone down this road unless they had some very good evidence or if they weren't 100% sure they had something to go on.
They would have known the media stir this would have created and they would have not made the decision lightly about charging the McCanns or naming them as suspects.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

According to Sky News Kate McCann is to be charged with accidental death....If this is true can she also be charged with fooling the world for the last four months?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Square Ball

fecking hell, this is moving fast, gotta get off the net at 2 but will be on when i get home.