The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: An Watcher on September 12, 2022, 11:36:30 AM
Yep, €300k, fair play to him

Stick that with the millions he's doing rightly for a an old buck!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

nrico2006

The golfers are funny with all their wee huffy antics towards those simply picking to play in a competing tour that offers more money.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

trailer

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 12, 2022, 12:22:42 PM
The golfers are funny with all their wee huffy antics towards those simply picking to play in a competing tour that offers more money.

The PGA tour is owned and ran by the Pros. It's like leaving your local club for your parish rivals for money. That's why I think those on the PGA Tour hate it so much.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trailer on September 12, 2022, 12:46:32 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on September 12, 2022, 12:22:42 PM

The PGA tour is owned and ran by the Pros. It's like leaving your local club for your parish rivals for money and knowing that they have human rights problems  ;). That's why I think those on the PGA Tour hate it so much.

Fixed that
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gabriel_Hurl

Two Irish amateurs into the 36-hole  final of the US Mid-Am Championship at Erin Hills this afternoon.

Hugh Foley - Dublin vs Matthew McClean - Belfast. Foley has won the North and South of Ireland Championships already this year.

Winner goes to Augusta. 

Orior

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 16, 2022, 06:10:38 PM
Two Irish amateurs into the 36-hole  final of the US Mid-Am Championship at Erin Hills this afternoon.

Hugh Foley - Dublin vs Matthew McClean - Belfast. Foley has won the North and South of Ireland Championships already this year.

Winner goes to Augusta.

Trump will be raging at these immigrants, lol
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gabriel_Hurl

McClean takes the win 3&1 - which gets him an invite to the 2023 US Open - and more than likely an invite to the Masters

screenexile

MacIntyre has thrown this away!!

gerrykeegan

2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

screenexile

Quote from: gerrykeegan on September 18, 2022, 04:07:59 PM
He's right back in it now.

Fair play he steadied the ship the last few holes hoping to see a playoff now.

JPGJOHNNYG

Usa thrashing the international team. It could get embarrassing this weekend.

screenexile

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on September 23, 2022, 11:27:24 PM

The matches were fairly entertaining today and relatively close it's a pity the Intl's couldn't have turned a couple.

Orior

Quote from: screenexile on September 24, 2022, 12:16:57 AM
Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on September 23, 2022, 11:27:24 PM

The matches were fairly entertaining today and relatively close it's a pity the Intl's couldn't have turned a couple.

The President's Cup seems like a waste of time. Do you think USA get as much satisfaction beating the Internationals as they would beating Europe?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Gabriel_Hurl

Todays round at the Dunhill Links began with a shotgun start.

Another win for Greg and the LIV gang  8)

screenexile