Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

Quote from: johnnycool on July 07, 2022, 11:36:39 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-62012268

Some sick puppies in the PSNI...
Beyond depraved. What sort of psychos (and how many) are still in the PSNI?

Milltown Row2

Something like this happened in England very recently, they were prosecuted and lost their jobs, hopefully same here
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

One got a five year suspension full pay.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 07, 2022, 01:28:07 PM
One got a five year suspension full pay.

What other job gives you that? Other than being a MP?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

trileacman

Joe Brolly representing winkie Irvine.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Turf

Quote from: clarshack on July 07, 2022, 05:05:38 PM
seeing a video earlier of some African guy whipping his lad out for a tug on O'Connell Street after he was accused of trying to grab a child.
Walked down O'Connell Street today for the first time in a good while. What an absolute kip of a place.

Jell 0 Biafra

Gmac

Quote from: Turf on July 07, 2022, 05:43:45 PM
seeing a video earlier of some African guy whipping his lad out for a tug on O'Connell Street after he was accused of trying to grab a child.
Walked down O'Connell Street today for the first time in a good while. What an absolute kip of a place.
whats going on there ?

Turf

Quote from: Gmac on July 08, 2022, 01:55:15 AM
Quote from: Turf on July 07, 2022, 05:43:45 PM
whats going on there ?
Lots of junkies/drug use/dealing etc all in plain view. Paths are filthy. Loads of scumbags just hanging around waiting for you to look at them the wrong way so they have an excuse to hassle you. Full of fast food joints. For what is supposed to be Irelands Main Street in our nations capital it's a disgrace imo.

snoopdog

O'Connell St has always been a kip. That whole area is a no go after dark. I've been in Dublin since 95 and it's never been an area I'd go near of a weekend. When students we would go to fibber magees but it was all students. The street itself has had a lot of money spent on it but it's the locals that are the main issue.

Tyrdub

Quote from: snoopdog on July 08, 2022, 07:47:56 AM
O'Connell St has always been a kip. That whole area is a no go after dark. I've been in Dublin since 95 and it's never been an area I'd go near of a weekend. When students we would go to fibber magees but it was all students. The street itself has had a lot of money spent on it but it's the locals that are the main issue.

at risk of sounding racist (which I am not) it seems like its not just the "locals", its the blow-ins

Saffrongael

Quote from: Tyrdub on July 08, 2022, 08:34:50 AM

at risk of sounding racist (which I am not) it seems like its not just the "locals", its the blow-ins

Yes, I was on it a few weeks ago and all sorts of reprobates. Actually heard very few "local" accents
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

naka

tbf belfast city centre not much better
walking to my car park after work last week at say 5.30 pm and  4 kids( late teens/ early 20s) shooting up in the stairwell to teh car park without a care in teh world

Saffrongael

Quote from: naka on July 08, 2022, 11:12:09 AM
tbf belfast city centre not much better
walking to my car park after work last week at say 5.30 pm and  4 kids( late teens/ early 20s) shooting up in the stairwell to teh car park without a care in teh world

It's just a bit newer in Belfast, Dublin has much higher volume and has been worse for years
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come