Restaurants in Belfast?

Started by The Gs Man, January 13, 2009, 01:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 25, 2013, 10:44:38 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on January 25, 2013, 10:40:45 PM
Quote from: glens abu on January 25, 2013, 10:22:23 PM
Oyster Bar in Castle St.

You would want to spend as little time in around Castle Street as possible if you are visiting Belfast.
Is The Herc still open?
Yep

glens abu

Oyster Bar in Castle St.

You would want to spend as little time in around Castle Street as possible if you are visiting Belfast.
Is The Herc still open?

Yeah Herc still going strong,Oyster bar part of Mourne Seafood and 1st class and safe enough in Casle St

Tony Baloney

Quote from: glens abu on January 25, 2013, 10:59:44 PM
Oyster Bar in Castle St.

Is The Herc still open?

Yeah Herc still going strong,Oyster bar part of Mourne Seafood and 1st class and safe enough in Casle St
This may be a very stupid question but I'm gonna fire it out there. Is it only oysters?

glens abu

No a very good and varied menu,don't take booking and food as good as Mourne seafood but a lot cheaper.

Maguire01

Quote from: Ulick on January 25, 2013, 12:15:50 PM
The wife took me to Made in Belfast, Talbot Street last night. Steak was nice but the highlight was the topless photo of Lily Allen in the bogs.
;D
It's a good spot alright.

qubdub

Anyone recommend somewhere they've been to recently, not too fancy (cos the woman is a fussy hure from south Derry) but good on service and value.

5 Sams

The wife took me to Made in Belfast, Talbot Street last night. Steak was nice but the highlight was the topless photo of Lily Allen in the bogs.

Rule 1
The Aristocrat Years

laoislad

Quote from: 5 Sams on April 27, 2013, 12:03:22 AM

Rule 1

I agree with 5 Sams for once.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

everymanaman

Not sure about best restaurants but there's two hotels on Great Victoria I would avoid

Rois

Ivory, top of Victoria Sq, service is great. Menu is online too.

T Fearon

Hold on for the Belfast Telegraph's next Main Course and glass of house win for £6.95 offer.The best and cheapest way to eat out in Belfast!

Walter Cronc

Quote from: qubdub on April 26, 2013, 11:10:43 PM
Anyone recommend somewhere they've been to recently, not too fancy (cos the woman is a fussy hure from south Derry) but good on service and value.

Apparo and its in the middle of South Derry (Draperstown).

Christmas Lights

Anyone ever ate in Hill Street Brasserie and would you recommend it?

Thinking of booking it for Saturday night.

No Soloing

I am pretty sure Hill St Brasserie has closed. I was past there a couple of weeks ago, and from what I could see, it was gone - it might be one of those Home Restuarants now. If I am wrong, then apologies

CD

If it's a steak you're after Porterhouse on the Lisburn Road is very tasty and reasonably priced. I went last Saturday instead of going to Cavan to watch the rules match think I made the right choice  ;)
Who's a bit of a moaning Michael tonight!