Restaurants in Belfast?

Started by The Gs Man, January 13, 2009, 01:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oisinog

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 01, 2012, 06:33:11 PM
Heading up tomorrow evening. Where would you get a good fed on a Friday evening around 5.30pm, that won't take all evening.

It really depends on what you are looking.

I would always recemmond Villa Itala on university Road, Great food resonably priced

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: oisinog on November 01, 2012, 07:05:13 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 01, 2012, 06:33:11 PM
Heading up tomorrow evening. Where would you get a good fed on a Friday evening around 5.30pm, that won't take all evening.

It really depends on what you are looking.

I would always recemmond Villa Itala on university Road, Great food resonably priced

Personally, the usual stuff. A good steak would be good! Thanks though!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fender

The Garrick Bar does excellent pub grub, with an awesome selection of beers. If your looking something abit more classy Id recommend 'The barking dog' up past the Bot! Extremes in terms of location but both are good at what they do!!

maddog

Place called Tedfords when i was over last was very good. Not far up from the Hilton hotel on Donegal quay.

Norf Tyrone

Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fender

Quote from: maddog on November 01, 2012, 07:29:17 PM
Place called Tedfords when i was over last was very good. Not far up from the Hilton hotel on Donegal quay.

Bring the the ££ you keep under the mattress for Tedfords!! 2nd best fish restaurant in Belfast, good but not worth the money!!

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: Fender on November 01, 2012, 08:46:53 PM
Quote from: maddog on November 01, 2012, 07:29:17 PM

Bring the the ££ you keep under the mattress for Tedfords!! 2nd best fish restaurant in Belfast, good but not worth the money!!

Agreed - not a bad place at all, but wildly overpriced, these days.

CitySlicker11

Fusion Chinese up in Finaghy. Guaranteed satisfaction or money back.

Mourne man

would recomend the sphinx in stranmillis or gucci chip on lisburn road are 2 very good chippies and do a mean kebab!!!

laoislad

Heading up there tomorrow for the weekend.
I don't want to be searching everywhere for somewhere to eat and there are too many suggestions on here to actually pick one!
I like T-bone steak with a side order of striplion steak with some fillet steak for dessert.
Where should I go?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gerrykeegan

Quote from: laoislad on January 24, 2013, 09:17:54 PM
I don't want to be searching everywhere for somewhere to eat and there are too many suggestions on here to actually pick one!
I like T-bone steak with a side order of striplion steak with some fillet steak for dessert.
Where should I go?

Jesus LL you heading up there, you know it's going to be full of those Northies!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gerrykeegan on January 24, 2013, 09:59:56 PM
Where should I go?

Jesus LL you heading up there, you know it's going to be full of those Northies!
Call into my gaff on the way through and you can borrow my numberplates!

laoislad

Where should I go?

Told the wife I'd take her somewhere foreign for her Christmas present so decided to go to the UK.
Have the passport ready and the Laois ropey tied to the rearview mirror.
I hope the language barrier won't be a problem.

Newbridge Exile

Quote from: laoislad on January 24, 2013, 10:09:43 PM
Where should I go?

Told the wife I'd take her somewhere foreign for her Christmas present so decided to go to the UK.
Have the passport ready and the Laois ropey tied to the rearview mirror.
I hope the language barrier won't be a problem.
4th Wall in Saint Annes square is a good spot

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 24, 2013, 10:01:00 PM
Where should I go?

Call into my gaff on the way through and you can borrow my numberplates!

I read that too quickly at first and thought you said underpants...
That would be weird.