Restaurants in Belfast?

Started by The Gs Man, January 13, 2009, 01:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general_lee

Six by Nico is nice but I wouldn't recommend it if you're remotely hungry

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bigarsedkeeper on April 01, 2022, 01:08:02 PM
The wife is obsessed with Six by Nico. It's something different than the normal to be fair. Nice once in a while

I'll be honest its full of shit... The food is grand and I don't mind spending a few quid in the slightest, but I always come away confused as to why I've spent soooo much money  ;D

My mate and his wife love it so torture us to go every so often
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

My wife loves that Villa Itallia place up near Queens. TBF it's nice and not too expensive either but Jasus woman give me a break and try somewhere new
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tyrdub

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 01, 2022, 02:10:45 PM
The wife is obsessed with Six by Nico. It's something different than the normal to be fair. Nice once in a while

I'll be honest its full of shit... The food is grand and I don't mind spending a few quid in the slightest, but I always come away confused as to why I've spent soooo much money  ;D

Was there shortly after Christmas with the missus, loved it, will definitely go back

blewuporstuffed

For me Muddlers club is the best place in Belfast, pricey but good and service is excellent.
There are loads of good options tho, the Barking dog, Shu and Mourne seafood  are all excellent. I have ate in six by Nico once as well and enjoyed it.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tony Baloney

Seems to be favoured by people who put photos of their food on Instagram.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 02, 2022, 01:41:45 PM

Seems to be favoured by people who put photos of their food on Instagram.

Don't get me wrong the food is great, but they have you for 6 courses which is plenty of food over that period but you're generally paying a lot more that your other eateries. As for the instagrams I still don't get it or Twitter, I've just enough time for here.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

I think i speak on behalf of everyone when i say less gaaboard and more twitter Milltown 😉😃

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 02, 2022, 02:12:48 PM
I think i speak on behalf of everyone when i say less gaaboard and more twitter Milltown 😉😃

I'm happy enough piss taking here than going on to that rubbish  :D

Olly

The food in the Kremlin is underrated. I've often left stuffed to the gills and sometimes all I've had is something plain like toad in the hole surprise. The Sunday carvery is to die for and the stuffing is irresistible. Desserts are brilliant. The cream is something you'll never taste anywhere else. For a starter I often have a corn on the cob.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

general_lee

Quote from: Olly on April 03, 2022, 07:59:07 AM
The food in the Kremlin is underrated. I've often left stuffed to the gills and sometimes all I've had is something plain like toad in the hole surprise. The Sunday carvery is to die for and the stuffing is irresistible. Desserts are brilliant. The cream is something you'll never taste anywhere else. For a starter I often have a corn on the cob.
Do you come there often?

michaelg

Quote from: Olly on April 03, 2022, 07:59:07 AM
What age are you ffs

Average Score

He's a mid 50s teacher, classy.

Wildweasel74

Belfast turned into a dear hole, not missing any nights out in it post Covid.

Walter Cronc

Heading to Ox this week for wedding anniversary. Looking forward to it. Need to be good to match Muddlers Club.

Anyone tried Stove Bistro on Ormeau Road? Menu looks good!