China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

Quote from: lenny on April 01, 2021, 08:08:29 AM
Massive study this morning in a few papers saying that 1 out of 3 covid patients are readmitted to hospital within 4 months of getting out. i've read before that 1 every 2 of these then go on to die. Also in the study is the fact that 1 in 8 covid patients die within 4 months of getting out of hospital. That's a huge number of people and none of them have been included in the deaths from covid statistics.

I think you probably step back and try to relate these figures back to people you know. It won't bear any resemblance to any scenario you've encountered

And then you might want to ponder what they mean by "patient".

imtommygunn

I do wonder if that's ICU only?

Blowitupref

Quote from: Rossfan on April 01, 2021, 05:24:19 PM
761 cases in the 26 today  :-\

Yesterday was under reported with 411 cases so today's number includes about 200 of yesterdays cases.

7-day average lower than last Thursday  556 v  569.  Lowest number in hospital since Christmas with 274 it peaked at 2020 in January.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Seamus

Let the numbers do the talking, directly from one of the "expert's" very own website, the infamous CDC.

The number of US deaths related to vaccines in 2021 in less than 3 months totals 2,240, an increase of 295 over the previous seven days, which is over twice the number of deaths that were recorded over the past decade, with a total of 994 deaths. This already is well over 70 times the average for the past decade.

Of the 2,249 deaths reported as of March 26, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 24 hours.

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&DIED=Yes

Not surprising Moderna and Pfizer/Biontech with over 1,000 vaccine related deaths each as they are the longest with Emergency Use Authorization.

Over the same period of time 7,726 serious injuries (911 permanent) out of 50,861 were reported to VAERS. An increase of 631 serious injuries over the previous week. .

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&SERIOUS=ON

VAERS traditionally report on just 1% injuries and deaths, with the COVID vaccine I would expect reporting to be a good percentage higher but still not all cases reported.

Unfortunately after reading the above reports cognitive dissonance will set in for the majority and the deaths and injuries will continue to mount up. 
"I wish I could inspire the same confidence in the truth which is so readily accorded to lies".

Smurfy123

Cases should not be the driving force here any longer. Hospital admissions are away down. The numbers in hospital are dropping say 5 per day overall which is very encouraging
A lot of scaremongering amongst BBC and RTE reporters. I would say that they would have got a bit of fame out of this pandemic that they never would have. RTE news ratings apparently through the roof
It sells to be negative
The north wil have double figures in hospital today
Also deaths are at 1 every 2 days
Celebrity McBride and Robbie Swann swarmed by paparazzi as the received the vaccine
I would say they can't believe the publicity the are getting
Stop the scaremongering lads
What does Milly think

Milltown Row2

The pandemic has actually reduce news, a client of mine was telling me her husband took early retirement because there were less stories to report, with the likes of the courts being closed and not as many people on y to be streets roads and in pubs there has been far less reporting of ordinary crimes.

As for the vaccine Seamus, don't take, I don't know anyone who's had a 'life threatening' experience since they took it, the worst being my mum who felt floored for a day. She's getting her second next week.

As for the numbers, just look at the numbers worldwide on Covid deaths and long term illnesses that have come from it, ask their families what choice would they go for? The vaccine death or illnesses
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

A lot of scaremongering amongst gaaboard reporters/contributors. I would say that they would have got a bit of fame out of this pandemic that they never would have. Milltown row2 aka Milly mentions apparently through the roof
It sells to be negative
The north wil have double figures in hospital today
Also deaths are at 1 every 2 days
Gaabaord celebrity Milly swarmed by paparazzi (Smufy123) as they comment on the vaccine
I would say they can't believe the publicity the are getting
Stop the scaremongering lads

lenny

Quote from: Seamus on April 03, 2021, 03:12:30 AM
Let the numbers do the talking, directly from one of the "expert's" very own website, the infamous CDC.

The number of US deaths related to vaccines in 2021 in less than 3 months totals 2,240, an increase of 295 over the previous seven days, which is over twice the number of deaths that were recorded over the past decade, with a total of 994 deaths. This already is well over 70 times the average for the past decade.

Of the 2,249 deaths reported as of March 26, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 19% occurred within 24 hours.

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&DIED=Yes

Not surprising Moderna and Pfizer/Biontech with over 1,000 vaccine related deaths each as they are the longest with Emergency Use Authorization.

Over the same period of time 7,726 serious injuries (911 permanent) out of 50,861 were reported to VAERS. An increase of 631 serious injuries over the previous week. .

https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&SERIOUS=ON

VAERS traditionally report on just 1% injuries and deaths, with the COVID vaccine I would expect reporting to be a good percentage higher but still not all cases reported.

Unfortunately after reading the above reports cognitive dissonance will set in for the majority and the deaths and injuries will continue to mount up.

Thanks for that link Seamus. Very interesting figures. They prove that taking the vaccine is thousands of times safer than getting covid-19. Glad to see you've come round to the safety and efficacy of the vaccine.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Seamus on April 03, 2021, 03:12:30 AM

Er would that not be as expected? Increase the amount of vaccines = increase in reactions/ deaths to vaccines. I'm sure I must be missing something.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Smurfy123

Nice one php
Great read
The north's numbers are very good at present
What is the hold up from the executive
They meet every Monday and Thursday which in itself is shocking
And not meeting until the 15th to see what is the next stage to be lifted
What's the hold up
If furlough wasn't around we would have uproar

Angelo

Cases fall and rise regardless of lockdowns.

You look at the likes of South Africa, India and Sweden who have not engaged in draconian lockdowns since last summer. How much worse have they fared than countries like Germany, Italy and France who have had draconian lockdowns in that time?

Probably better if truth be told.

Eventually the slow learners will realise this.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on April 04, 2021, 09:03:40 AM

You look at the likes of South Africa, India and Sweden who have not engaged in draconian lockdowns since last summer. How much worse have they fared than countries like Germany, Italy and France who have had draconian lockdowns in that time?

Are they rising in the north? The only thing rising in the North is vaccinated people.

Vaccine roll out in Germany/France is slow, numbers are high, let's see when they have rolled out big numbers with the vaccine.

But you'd rather no lockdowns and no vaccine, talk about a slow learner
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 04, 2021, 09:33:36 AM
Quote from: Angelo on April 04, 2021, 09:03:40 AM

Are they rising in the north? The only thing rising in the North is vaccinated people.

Vaccine roll out in Germany/France is slow, numbers are high, let's see when they have rolled out big numbers with the vaccine.

But you'd rather no lockdowns and no vaccine, talk about a slow learner

I'm not against vaccines but I'd be very wary of them myself. If I was in an at risk category I would certainly be willing to take it as the benefits outweigh the risks but for my demograph there is no upside to it and the AZ one in particular would likely seem more dangerous than anything.

According to this I have a 1 in 167,000 chance of dying from Covid and a 1 in 5,500 chance of being hospitalised. I haven't tested positive for Covid in a year of its existence or maybe I've had it without knowing.

https://qcovid.org/Home/AcademicLicence?licencedUrl=%2FCalculation

Vaccinate the vulnerable groupings and get on with it.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Smurfy123

I think in time some decisions that were made will look appalling
Rte draconian nature of some stuff uncalled for
Primary schools now back 1 month and nothing in the slightest of a rise in cases. Primary schools if nothing else should have stayed open
Outdoor activities should have continued
Cafes and retail should have continued
Let's be real here the spike in both waves coincided with pubs and restaurants opening
Other than that we had a consistent stream of cases
I still maintain that it's seasonal also
13 months into this pandemic they have decided to open walk in testing clinics in the South. Why?
Looking for cases
I'll leave you with this
12000 tested yesterday in the North with 80 positive and no hospitalisation needed
End this madness
And still a further 2 weeks before they even discuss what to open next

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on April 04, 2021, 09:49:09 AM
I think in time some decisions that were made will look appalling
Rte draconian nature of some stuff uncalled for
Primary schools now back 1 month and nothing in the slightest of a rise in cases. Primary schools if nothing else should have stayed open
Outdoor activities should have continued
Cafes and retail should have continued
Let's be real here the spike in both waves coincided with pubs and restaurants opening
Other than that we had a consistent stream of cases
I still maintain that it's seasonal also
13 months into this pandemic they have decided to open walk in testing clinics in the South. Why?
Looking for cases
I'll leave you with this
12000 tested yesterday in the North with 80 positive and no hospitalisation needed
End this madness
And still a further 2 weeks before they even discuss what to open next

What seasons do you go by?