Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GJL

Quote from: redzone on November 01, 2020, 05:03:13 PM
Joe brolly gave mckernan stick on twitter but mckernarns reply is hilarious in fairness

Lol. Totally roasted him.

RedHand88

Quote from: GJL on November 01, 2020, 05:12:12 PM
Joe brolly gave mckernan stick on twitter but mckernarns reply is hilarious in fairness

It was glorious.

GlenMan

Am I not right in saying that the County Committee aren't meeting at the minute due to Covid and their powers have been delegated to the Management Committee?

So the decision to give Harte an extension could just be made by the Management Committee.

twenty one yard free

Hartes time is up

Enough is enough, 12 years of failure in the championship should be enough for any county committee to have the gumption to change things, we seen more evidence today that when we needed a score the men to do it where either behind him in the dugout or sitting at home.
He tuck off Mc curry and young Canavan and put on men who weren't fit as well as not being forwards

To win a game you have to be fit to put the bar over the bar we play a game were we try to stop the opposing team score, how did Peter Harte stay on a pitch
Tyrone clergy need to rid the people of the preacher

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: southtyronegael on November 01, 2020, 05:11:10 PM
Who proposed the 3 year term for harte last time?

Don't know. I'm sure someone has that info or it's minuted somewhere. They should be embarrassed today.
Living the dream!!!

RedHand88

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 01, 2020, 05:24:49 PM

Don't know. I'm sure someone has that info or it's minuted somewhere. They should be embarrassed today.

If that ball cleared off the line goes over and we win by a point Harte is a tactical genius who outsmarted Donegal in Ballybofey.

bigtogs

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 01, 2020, 05:24:49 PM

Clubs asked to vote for 2 years....At the Meeting the club delegates came to vote on behalf off theirs clubs, the County Committee changed and said it was 3 years....A club delegate(Brockagh i think)  said we need to bring it back to the clubs as we are voting for 2 years...  McCaughey said no they were not entitled too..

the goal was on

Most of Tyrone scores came from poor Donegal play in 2nd half. Donegal worked their scores better. Mc curry should never been taken off

square_ball

It was both a red card and embarrassing behaviour by McKernan. It's the doctor and physio I feel sorry for. They both have to come on and act like they're checking for injury, concussion etc.

BennyHarp

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 01, 2020, 05:12:46 PM
Quote from: GJL on November 01, 2020, 05:12:12 PM

It was glorious.

Brolly thought he was Tyrone Tribulations with his tweeting today. Backfired on him.
That was never a square ball!!

Jim Bob

Quote from: square_ball on November 01, 2020, 05:34:12 PM
It was both a red card and embarrassing behaviour by McKernan. It's the doctor and physio I feel sorry for. They both have to come on and act like they're checking for injury, concussion etc.

Had McKernan just run on the linesman would in all likehood let it go and the Donegal assailant would not have got the yellow....

square_ball

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 01, 2020, 05:41:46 PM

Had McKernan just run on the linesman would in all likehood let it go and the Donegal assailant would not have got the yellow....

So he had to go down like he was hit by Mike Tyson? I'll say again it was embarrassing for McKernan. And people wonder why Tyrone have a reputation.

BennyHarp

Quote from: square_ball on November 01, 2020, 05:46:32 PM
Quote from: Jim Bob on November 01, 2020, 05:41:46 PM

So he had to go down like he was hit by Mike Tyson? I'll say again it was embarrassing for McKernan. And people wonder why Tyrone have a reputation.

He did go down easy but you have to make the ref referee the game. At this level you can't smack him back so in my view if someone is stupid enough to raise his hand and smack you on the head you go down and hope the ref has the balls to deal with it.
That was never a square ball!!

GetOverTheBar

McKenna was well shackled today too. Donegal were ready for him.

RedHand88

Its a pity Malachy O rourke took the Glen job. Could have been a decent replacement. Ah well, we'll have to make do with Banty i suppose...