Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Franko on December 23, 2020, 08:42:52 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 04:34:58 PM
"Ironically, that's what you were doing"

Repeat x 31444444444444......
Yet another pointless post

More desperate flailing

No answers
"Yet another pointless post"

Self awareness ahoy  ;D

Angelo

Quote from: dublin7 on December 23, 2020, 06:00:45 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on December 23, 2020, 05:36:11 PM
Speaking of repeating things. For the 11th time, Sid:

Would you term the Old IRA campaign as a "civilian/sectarian murder campaign"?

I would call the IRA bombing campaign a senseless attack on innocent civilian people. How can it be anything else?

My uncle was lucky not to be killed in the canary wharf bombing. How this was supposed to help bring in a united Ireland is beyond me

£150m worth of damage to the British Exchequer.

It brought John Major to the negotiating table.

The Brits didn't really care about the loss of life, that's one thing they have in common with Sid.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

You'd knock a half decent stand up comedy sketch out of all this Shinnerbot whataboutery

Actually they've done that themselves - but nobody's laughing with them

'Tis quite hilarious the lengths they'll go to whatabout, they've even whatabouted themselves into sounding like Ruth Dudley Edwards herself - in between sounding like Dessie O'Hare as he was chopping off John O'Grady's fingers one by one

I haven't heard as much whataboutery since Michael Jackson's Earthsong

trueblue1234

There has been a fair bit of whataboutery alright. But they've also managed to tie you in a bit of a knot as well. One that you can't seem to untangle yourself from. A straight answer to Snapchat's question seems to be beyond you.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

sid waddell

Ooh, a split in the Shinnerbot circle jerkers

Snapchap condemning Canary Wharf, Angelo eulogises it as a grand day for the oul' sod

Angelo displays remarkable ignorance - John Major never came to the negotiating table with the PIRA

I love when eejits demonstrate their ignorance of something they're professing to be an expert in

As somebody in a Mayo pub might say, read your history

sid waddell

Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 23, 2020, 11:02:35 PM
There has been a fair bit of whataboutery alright. But they've also managed to tie you in a bit of a knot as well. One that you can't seem to untangle yourself from. A straight answer to Snapchat's question seems to be beyond you.
I've been the only person to answer a single question on this thread, in fact I've answered them all

The Shinnerbots have answered none

They aren't capable of answering a single question

Exact same logic as the dissos

trueblue1234

Fair enough. Maybe I missed it. Had brief read through but couldn't see any answer. Which post covered an answer to the below?

Quote from: Snapchap on December 23, 2020, 11:20:27 AM
Oh Sid's back.

9th attempt:

Please Note:
1. The question is as part of a debate which originated in discussions surrounding a tweet which drew parallels between the PIRA's Narrow Water ambush, and the Old IRA's Kilmichael ambush. So claiming that you can't discuss the Old IRA within that debate on grounds of "whataboutery" is clearly just the height of nonsense.

2. Given that you have already REPEATEDLY engaged in discusssions about the Old IRA (they were part of the very subject of the discussion from the start), then it becomes even more nonsensical to suddenly decry "whataboutery" as an excuse to avoid answering a question about them.

Angelo

Sid doesn't deal with the truth like most people who share his far right ideology.

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on December 23, 2020, 11:13:36 PM
Sid doesn't deal with the truth like most people who share his far right ideology.
The PIRA were far right, mate

Sectarian slaughter and extreme nationalism is inherently far right

sid waddell

From another thread

Quote from: Main Street on December 23, 2020, 09:20:15 PM
Quote from: whitegoodman on December 23, 2020, 04:30:34 PM
Is it right that one dose is 91% compared to the 95% for 2 doses ?  Tony Blair was saying today to forget about the second dose and give more people one dose.  If the above figures are right it would make sense.
Was that Tony Blair MD an expert in epidemiology  or Tony Blair WMD?
Surely, to use PIRA logic, Britain going to war against the Nazis was the right thing to do, so therefore going to war in Iraq was the right thing to do?

Their own logic, not mine

trueblue1234

Any joy with the post reference for where you answered Snapchat's question?

Franko

Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 23, 2020, 11:10:46 PM
Fair enough. Maybe I missed it. Had brief read through but couldn't see any answer. Which post covered an answer to the below?

Oh Sid's back.

9th attempt:

Please Note:
1. The question is as part of a debate which originated in discussions surrounding a tweet which drew parallels between the PIRA's Narrow Water ambush, and the Old IRA's Kilmichael ambush. So claiming that you can't discuss the Old IRA within that debate on grounds of "whataboutery" is clearly just the height of nonsense.

2. Given that you have already REPEATEDLY engaged in discusssions about the Old IRA (they were part of the very subject of the discussion from the start), then it becomes even more nonsensical to suddenly decry "whataboutery" as an excuse to avoid answering a question about them.

Yep, this is the one.

He's in some bind here

It's funny to watch the desperation

The endless angry posts about circle jerking (definitely an issue there)

Clutching for anything which could steer the conversation away

Insult after insult

When all he has to do is answer this simple question

sid waddell

Quote from: Franko on December 23, 2020, 11:25:54 PM

Oh Sid's back.

9th attempt:

Please Note:

Yep, this is the one.

He's in some bind here

Insult after insult

How am I in a bind

I'm not the person using disso logic

You are

You're the person who has used insult after insult

Also it's quite hilarious that as well as disso logic, the Shinnerbots like yourself are now using Eoghan Harris and Kevin Myers version of history!

You couldn't make it up

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 11:15:21 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 23, 2020, 11:13:36 PM
The PIRA were far right, mate

Sectarian slaughter and extreme nationalism is inherently far right

You are far right.

You're the only one on here who advocates sectarian slaughter. Your comments on Sean Browne told us all we need to know.

Franko

Quote from: sid waddell on December 23, 2020, 11:29:34 PM
Quote from: Franko on December 23, 2020, 11:25:54 PM

Oh Sid's back.

9th attempt:

Please Note:

Yep, this is the one.

He's in some bind here

Insult after insult

How am I in a bind

I'm not the person using disso logic

You are

You're the person who has used insult after insult

Also it's quite hilarious that as well as disso logic, the Shinnerbots like yourself are now using Eoghan Harris and Kevin Myers version of history!

You couldn't make it up

More boilerplate crap from you Sid

We all see through your deflection

Just answer the question and it'll all be over