Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: marty34 on December 20, 2020, 12:10:26 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 10:49:37 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 10:45:29 AM
Quote from: dublin7 on December 20, 2020, 10:10:10 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 09:45:51 AM
Let's drop it and get back to what this thread is about. Sinn Féin. Another bullying Facebook group uncovered i see.
This is the true face of SF behind the scenes. I know that from close hand experience

SF are fine when the media only focus on Mary Lou and Pearse Doherty. Journalists have copped on now that there are some strange individuals in the party with outlandish views and they are now focusing on them.

Twitter is a cesspool of hate on alot of topics, but if you criticize any SF member or action on it you'll be in for a flood of abuse from SF users. They have a far bigger presence there than any other party

100 percent. Twitter is rotten with SF bullies.

There's two sides to the coin.

FG have a load of Concannonbots, paid for by the taxpayers money which relentlessly attack SF. Meanwhile FF have appointed the former editor of The Sun, a renowned racists as their government spin man.

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/coronavirus/taoiseach-brings-back-communications-guru-for-covid-19-public-campaign-39054064.html

If you could look at things objectively for once, it would be great.

Were FG not actively recruiting people to work on their 'online activity'?

Was there not an ad somewhere recently and it gave their job description?

All political parties have fall outs, where it's down to policies or mainly, personalities.

Yes Concannonbots.

Varadkar was paying 2m a year of taxpayers money on his spin department but move along now, nothing to see here.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 12:12:51 PM
Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 12:12:12 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 11:26:23 AM
Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 11:12:16 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 11:05:18 AM
You would have to suspect it's systemic in SF at this stage with all the stories that have emerged last few years. A senior shinner told me in private few years back that M Cahill was a dirty s@#t. There is a nastiness there . Experts at character assassination and spreading bile

You would have to imagine that you are unable to be objective and consistent in your viewpoint.

Nice little unsubstantiated, anonymous anecdote there to suit your agenda.

Maybe you should name your senior SF source?

It would betray a friendship. I didn't just stop being friendly with some of these people because I don't vote them anymore, I did challenge him in language that time Look up m Cahill name search on Twitter and see historical abuse .

There's nothing like an anonymous, unsubstantiated anecdote to support a bias.

Have you not already betrayed a friendship by telling the story?

No

Looks like it to me.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 12:13:40 PM
You would have to suspect it's systemic in SF at this stage with all the stories that have emerged last few years. A senior shinner told me in private few years back that M Cahill was a dirty s@#t. There is a nastiness there . Experts at character assassination and spreading bile

You would have to imagine that you are unable to be objective and consistent in your viewpoint.

It would betray a friendship. I didn't just stop being friendly with some of these people because I don't vote them anymore, I did challenge him in language that time Look up m Cahill name search on Twitter and see historical abuse .

No

Looks like it to me.

I'm pretty sure he's not on GAA board but I'm also pretty sure if i name him he will soon hear. It's true , be pretty odd for me to sit on a sunday morning making up little dittos about Maria Cahill,I know that's what you would like to think is going on..

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 12:35:37 PM

No

Looks like it to me.

I'm pretty sure he's not on GAA board but I'm also pretty sure if i name him he will soon hear. It's true , be pretty odd for me to sit on a sunday morning making up little dittos about Maria Cahill,I know that's what you would like to think is going on..

It might odd but it would also be right in line with your agenda too.

If you think anonymous and unsubstantiated anecdotes help, they certainly do not. You have a clear agenda at play to bash SF at every opportunity so you're not really the most honest broker.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 12:38:03 PM

No

Looks like it to me.

If you think anonymous and unsubstantiated anecdotes help, they certainly do not. You have a clear agenda at play to bash SF at every opportunity so you're not really the most honest broker.

Just because it doesn't please you doesn't mean not true you know.

Elisha mc csllion was true, Shinners not giving nurses ríse was true, Shinners using and abusing conradh na gaeilge was true, Shinners sharing and abusing community jobs and money amongst them was true, covering up rape and sex abuse was true, leaving stolen postal votes in Chinese in Derry was true, not working for 3 years was true, the stories from volunteers dance was true, bullying people out of party was true, I could go on

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 12:53:48 PM

No

Looks like it to me.

Elisha mc csllion was true, Shinners not giving nurses ríse was true, Shinners using and abusing conradh na gaeilge was true, Shinners sharing and abusing community jobs and money amongst them was true, covering up rape and sex abuse was true, leaving stolen postal votes in Chinese in Derry was true, not working for 3 years was true, the stories from volunteers dance was true, bullying people out of party was true, I could go on

I'm just pointing out that you have an agenda.

And putting forward sustained unsubstantiated, anonymous anecdotes only serve to undermine what it is you might be trying to achieve.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 01:20:21 PM

No

Looks like it to me.

And putting forward sustained unsubstantiated, anonymous anecdotes only serve to undermine what it is you might be trying to achieve.

What's your agenda and none of it is unsubstantiated. Suck it up

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 01:25:58 PM

No

Looks like it to me.

I don't have an agenda.

I just speak out against biased one-eyed commentary from the likes of yourself.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 01:38:07 PM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 01:25:58 PM

No

Looks like it to me.

I don't have an agenda.

I just speak out against biased one-eyed commentary from the likes of yourself.

Laughable. I'm in minority here remember.

Angelo

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 20, 2020, 02:11:21 PM

You might be in the minority but you're still full of shit and if you had an objective view you might be listened to.

But you are just an incessant SF basher of hearsay and unsubstantiated, anonymous anecdotes.

You have an agenda, at least be honest about that.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 03:18:31 PM

You might be in the minority but you're still full of shit and if you had an objective view you might be listened to.

But you are just an incessant SF basher of hearsay and unsubstantiated, anonymous anecdotes.

. I don't think you are very quick, everything I have listed above has been substantiated somewhere. Take the blinkers off. I really don't care who listens to me or who attemps to shut me up with shouts of " no evidence blah blah blah"

Plenty of people responding to me on here including yourself so I'm pretty sure somebody's listening and I've definitely hit few raw nerves 

dublin7

Quote from: Angelo on December 20, 2020, 03:18:31 PM

I just had to highlight the hypocrisy of you of all people abusing anyone for posting hearsay and unsubstantiated comments.

As for you telling anyone they're full of shit given the nonsense you've posted on the Covid thread and lies you've posted in relation to Dublin funding, sponsorship and player's professions you have zero credibility

I bet you don't even see the irony of it. As you say yourself, be honest about it.

Main Street

As expected Sinn Fein rise another few points in the polls, meanwhile FF and FG drop to record lows,  much lower than previous all time lows, so low the trapdoor will have to be opened soon. Perhaps Varadkar should have claimed credit for his humble part in imventing the covid vaccine Instead of focussing on drunken Shinner tweets buried in the depths of a twitter cesspit.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Main Street on December 21, 2020, 12:45:02 AM
As expected Sinn Fein rise another few points in the polls, meanwhile FF and FG drop to record lows,  much lower than previous all time lows, so low the trapdoor will have to be opened soon. Perhaps Varadkar should have claimed credit for his humble part in imventing the covid vaccine Instead of focussing on drunken Shinner tweets buried in the depths of a twitter cesspit.

Surely people in the Republic have noticed the.stotmont circus last while and are only playing around with pollsters